• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The new Digimon Partner Line and Crest finder for Bulba users

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him

Keep in mind I didn't make either of these quizzes. But I can figure out a good Digivolution line for your Digimon based on your results!

Instructions:
Take both quizzes (preferably without skipping any questions). For the first quiz, tell me which answers you picked for the first, sixth, and seventh questions, and for the eighth question, answer with the result of the second quiz.
If you don't like your partner result, feel free to also tell me your top THREE Rookie/Child/Stage III Digimon are. I will come up with a through line up to Mega for whichever I think fits you best.

I got the Crest of Sincerity (although I was aiming for Knowledge LOL) Bulucomon was my vibe-check partner, and my top 3 favorites Rookies are... Guilmon, Lalamon, and Gomamon. And since Bulucomon hasn't grown on me yet, I decided on Guilmon! For the line I think Guilmon->Tyrannomon->MetalTyrannomon->Gallantmon

Happy Odaiba Day!

My partner is Candlemon and my Crest is Reliability. Yeah..... good luck with making a reasonable line outta that.

So, I took the first quiz twice just to be sure I felt right about it and got the Crest of Sincerity twice, so I guess that's the one I'm meant to get. Oh, and my partner is Muchomon, which is awesome since it's a bird Digimon! (y)

Quiz Questions:

1. Jungle
6. Fire
7. Fire
8. Crest of Sincerity (result from first quiz)

Last edited:
Got the Crest of Knowledge
And for the needed Questions:
1) Wild Ocean
6/7) Water

And Ayyyyy! Got Kamemon for the Partnermon, my favourite Savers era Protagonist mon!

My partner is Candlemon and my Crest is Reliability. Yeah..... good luck with making a reasonable line outta that.
Candlemon into Bakemon into Mummymon into Pharaohmon.
Dracumon and Crest of Knowledge.

Abandoned House and I chose Water for both 6 and 7.
Dracumon into Gekomon into Divermon into Suijinmon
So, I took the first quiz twice just to be sure I felt right about it and got the Crest of Sincerity twice, so I guess that's the one I'm meant to get. Oh, and my partner is Muchomon, which is awesome since it's a bird Digimon! (y)

Quiz Questions:

1. Jungle
6. Fire
7. Fire
8. Crest of Sincerity (result from first quiz)
Muchomon into Diatrymon into Garudamon into Zhuqiaomon
Crest of Knowledge and Renamon. I don't really know much Digimon but Renamon does look pretty cool.

1. Desert
6. Fire
7. Wood
Renamon into Lynxmon into Flaremon into Marsmon
Got the Crest of Knowledge
And for the needed Questions:
1) Wild Ocean
6/7) Water

And Ayyyyy! Got Kamemon for the Partnermon, my favourite Savers era Protagonist mon!
Kamemon into Seadramon into Piranimon into Regalecusmon

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom