• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The New Generation V Pokemon

Virtual-Z

Take It Easy, Chicken
Reaction score
Here's the silhouette. Take it into whatever program you want, an colour it in. Show us what you think it could look like!

If you get really close to what it really is, that's pretty awesome.

NewPokemon.png

IT LOOKS AWESOME! Looks kida like a werewolf lucario thing.

That pokemon must be a legendary one. and in my opinion the only ways to surpass Arceus are: 1. make the legendaries like the Greek gods, meaning there are a lot of them and 2. transfer the game to another planet or reality or something.
when does Corocoro come out? maybe there will be some info there?

it looks a lot like lucario, maybe an evolution? either way, looks cool, if its a legendary, i hope its of a type that hasnt been shown yet, like steel, or normal

It sort of looks like a female-only version of a Nuzleaf evolution. Or finally a bug-type legendary.

WOAh looks kickass almost looks like lucario and soem aprt of sonic in sonic unleashed

Not what it'll look like, but my first impression:
newpokemon2.png

Got the idea from Region Master's comment

Well... I did it at 4 in the morning, so beware of suckery(?)
Also, I din't try to keep it within the silhouette, rather I wanted to make it look proper and tell you guys my first impressions.

Here's mine, smeargle evo! Did this out for fun, I don't have an idea of what this might be :p

2cgbjwy.png

This guy uses its hair as its palette, don't ask me how xD The rest is pretty straightforward. It looks horrible too *pokes out of place mouth*

GoldenMuk did the cool outline ;)

Last edited:
2lau651.jpg

Joking.

17vjm1.jpg

I think it will ether be a bug type legendary, OR based on a Hedgehog. I sure hope mine looks like it. :D

I first thought of an Absol evolution when I first saw the image, which may look something like this:

absolevo.png

However, I'm now starting to think otherwise...

Stuff.png

Mark my words, it will look like this.

Its best attacks will be Bulk Up, Focus Energy, Swords Dance, and Roar of Time.

Its base stats will all be 1000 at level 100.

It shall be called Torneepaglopicus.

What about the blades missing? Explain.

Back
Top Bottom