• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Claims The New, Improved and Official Claim-An-Ability Thread! (Now allowing up to 3 claims!)

update!
  • Hello! I arrive bearing an announcement: you can now officially claim up to three abilities! (I meant to announce this much sooner, but honestly I forgot. hahah)

This comes as part of a small rules update that's been put into effect as of today — everything is effectively the same as it was before, but all claim threads now have the exact same set of rules, in order to cut down on confusion and extra reading time. This is the only thread that got a big change as a result!

If you've already made one claim, feel free to make two more if you wish. Have fun! :fingergunz:

Back
    Top Bottom