• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Claims The New, Improved and Official Claim-An-Ability Thread! (Now allowing up to 3 claims!)

Since the user who has claimed Mummy is banned, can I claim it?

leetic - Mummy - 18/6/15

I would like to change my claim of Stance Change (which I claimed under the name of Alzor) to Magic Guard since Gutharchera has been inactive for quite a while, so...
BadAssGardevoir - Magic Guard - 17/6/15
Ghostsoul- Fur coat- 17/06/15
Since the user who has claimed Mummy is banned, can I claim it?
leetic - Mummy - 18/6/15
graymelancholia- Strong Jaw - 19/6/2015
SquadalaGuy - Clear Body - 3/12/2015
Dogs and Cats - Early Bird - 3/13/2015
Maniacal Engineer - Huge Power - 12/5/15

All claims have been updated to this point; apologies for the wait.

Please remember to post the date part of your claims in the format DAY/MONTH/YEAR.

I've updated some dates and name changes as well.

Also on this day the 17th of March in the year 2016 I, SirOni, claim Aroma Veil.

The_Doctor - Frisk - 16/8/16

#UndertaleReference XD

Last edited:
Dropping my Adaptability claim of 5/8/2012 to grab Shadow Tag from a user with no activity since 27/2/16. OP said that 2 months was the cutoff point.

Gengarzilla - Shadow Tag - 23/8/16

Telepathy - Fennel - 19/02/2017 (current user is inactive)

Back
Top Bottom