• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Claims The New, Improved and Official Claim-An-Ability Thread! (Now allowing up to 3 claims!)

@winstein; or @Jabberwocky; (whoever responds first xD)

The user who claimed Drizzle has been inactive since November 2013. Could I claim it?

kyogre545-Drizzle-06/07/2014

Can I have Refrigerate please?

Alexg23 - Refrigerate - 7/7/2014

Can I claim Stance Change please?
PinkiePieFox - Stance Change - 10/07/14

The last owner of Levitate has not been active for a LONG while. May I claim?

PenguinPaladin-Levitate-15/7/14

I can haz Teravolt plz? :( The original claimer has been inactive for more than a year.

Fairy Ice Ricky - Tervaolt - 23/07/14

Can I have Refrigerate please?

Alexg23 - Refrigerate - 7/7/2014

Can I claim Stance Change please?
PinkiePieFox - Stance Change - 10/07/14

I would like Sniper.
Barfing Ogres - Sniper - 10-07-2014

Symbiosis - BlackButterfree (11/07/2014)

The last owner of Levitate has not been active for a LONG while. May I claim?

PenguinPaladin-Levitate-15/7/14

I can haz Teravolt plz? :( The original claimer has been inactive for more than a year.

Fairy Ice Ricky - Tervaolt - 23/07/14

All updated. Sorry for the wait.

Alpha Sapphire May - Delta Stream - 20/2/2015

It's not on the list but it's still okay right. Otherwise, I can find something else. I don't think it has been taken yet.

I would like to change my claim of Stance Change (which I claimed under the name of Alzor) to Magic Guard since Gutharchera has been inactive for quite a while, so...

BadAssGardevoir - Magic Guard - 17/6/15

Back
Top Bottom