• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Claims The New Official Claim-a-Move Thread!

All the new moves introduced in Scarlet and Violet have been added to the list! Moves introduced in Sword and Shield will be coming soon as well.
  • Aqua Cutter
  • Aqua Step
  • Armor Cannon
  • Axe Kick
  • Bitter Blade
  • Chilling Water
  • Chilly Reception
  • Collision Course
  • Comeuppance
  • Doodle
  • Double Shock
  • Electro Drift
  • Fillet Away
  • Flower Trick
  • Gigaton Hammer
  • Glaive Rush
  • Hyper Drill
  • Ice Spinner
  • Jet Punch
  • Kowtow Cleave
  • Last Respects
  • Lumina Crash
  • Make It Rain
  • Mortal Spin
  • Order Up
  • Population Bomb
  • Pounce
  • Rage Fist
  • Raging Bull
  • Revival Blessing
  • Ruination
  • Salt Cure
  • Shed Tail
  • Silk Trap
  • Snowscape
  • Spicy Extract
  • Spin Out
  • Tera Blast
  • Tidy Up
  • Torch Song
  • Trailblaze
  • Triple Dive
  • Twin Beam
As always, if I missed one, just say so!

Flash Cannon - @Dubious Disc - 19/07/23
X-Scissor - @Dubious Disc - 19/07/23

I also wanted to claim Techno Blast, but I can't tell whether the current claim is active, the link seems to be broken.
Have added all three!

Yeah that's something that still needs to be fixed for good hahah. Basically, a long time ago, the forums URL used to be different — you can see it tries to direct you to "bmgf.bulbagarden.net" rather than "forums.bulbagarden.net" — so some broken links do still crop up every now and then. I'll go ahead and repair them later today c: (edit: should be done!)

Last edited:
Last edited:
I just nyoticed that we don't have ANY of the SwSh DLC moves on here... even though it's been, like, 3 years? Syo can someone add those?
And in the process, unclaim Play Rough and Oceanic Operetta for me and replace them with...

Misty Explosion - @Anoko Dokonoko - 03/12/2023
Lumina Crash - @Anoko Dokonoko - 03/12/2023

Back
Top Bottom