• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Claims The New Official Claim-a-Move Thread!

Edit: Whoops, I forgot to change the copy-paste job! Fixed now.

I would like to change my claim from Moongeist Beam to:
Dragon Ascent* - TouyaShiro [29/04/2017]
The previous user who claimed this move seems to have been inactive since 2015. I'm willing to rescind this claim should said user come back before a moderator is able to answer. With that in mind, I'm not sure if they will...

Last edited:
Sucker Punch - Zorchic - 12/11/19

done

It's been over 2 months, and I do want my namesake move so...

Is Perish Song now void and up for grabs to be claimed by me? :lapras:

Sure. o:

can you guys update my claims to say my current names? thanks.

is it just Pulverizing Pancake? it's the only one I can find!

btw guys please don't hesitate to ping the General Pokemon mods if the list needs updating! i just kinda perused this thread to see what i missed, so i apologize that this took a while. ^^;

I realize I'm probably wastin' my breath, but is there really no way we can claim two moves each? There are sooooooooo many moves that are currently unclaimed, that I think it would make more sense to let people be able to have two at once.

well, regardless...

Leech Life - Rainami - 16/07/2020

I'll replace my claim of will-o-wisp with it (unless you actually do heed my opinion, in which case I'll have both)

I realize I'm probably wastin' my breath, but is there really no way we can claim two moves each? There are sooooooooo many moves that are currently unclaimed, that I think it would make more sense to let people be able to have two at once.

well, regardless...

Leech Life - Rainami - 16/07/2020

I'll replace my claim of will-o-wisp with it (unless you actually do heed my opinion, in which case I'll have both)

i genuinely, honestly do not mind if people claim two moves each. that said, this is now updated with your new claim~

It would be nice if we could have three as in other claim threads, just a suggestion, if it can't be done it's fine :). But in case it's accepted I would also like to claim Fleur Cannon.
Added your claims! Sorry for being a bit late, I seem to have skipped the thread by accident.

But I don't see a problem with having three claims, so :wynaut: ? I've altered the rules list accordingly, and have given you all three moves you claimed.

Also:
Leech Seed - @Tood - 25/09/2021

Back
Top Bottom