• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Claims The New Official Claim-a-Pokémon Thread!

Aight, Imma claim Mega Medicham Oop
Mega Medicham - @UnofficialBlaine - 9/27/19
Turtonator - @SpinyShell - 9/27/2019
Teddiursa, @ItalianBaptist, 9/27/19
Oddish - @Tood, 27/9/2019
mine
Mareep - @Calvin ッ - 28/09/2019
Tapu Lele, @wrex , 28/09/2019
These should all be done now! Since it took me a while to get to this I’ve set the date for each of them as the 28th.

It has been updated.

You had a typing error, it says I claimed Skuntank in the year of 2030! Also, I'm not trying to claim anything else, but I believe according to the rules it says nobody can claim Tepig because @PeridoritoGem is currently active. Is this correct?

Mimikyu - _thomas - 06/01/2020
Done
You had a typing error, it says I claimed Skuntank in the year of 2030! Also, I'm not trying to claim anything else, but I believe according to the rules it says nobody can claim Tepig because @PeridoritoGem is currently active. Is this correct?
Oops. Fixed! And that is correct.

Back
Top Bottom