• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Claims The New Official Claim-a-Pokémon Thread!

^ added!

Also, as an aside while I'm here, I should mention that all Gen IX Pokémon will be added to the list on January 1st 2023, when our SV spoiler embargo is lifted. They'll all be fair game after that, but until January 1st, please refrain from making claims on anything from Scarlet and Violet! Thank you :bulbaLove:

^ added!

Also, as an aside while I'm here, I should mention that all Gen IX Pokémon will be added to the list on January 1st 2023, when our SV spoiler embargo is lifted. They'll all be fair game after that, but until January 1st, please refrain from making claims on anything from Scarlet and Violet! Thank you :bulbaLove:
Question, do we have an exact time on the 1st or just when it hits midnight in our or a certain zone?

May or may not be trigger ready to claim a certain character, XD

Question, do we have an exact time on the 1st or just when it hits midnight in our or a certain zone?

May or may not be trigger ready to claim a certain character, XD
I think there is a specific time that the spoiler notice will expire forum-wide, but just in the sake of fairness, I'm gonna say in this case that new claims can be placed as soon as they've officially been added to the list(s) here. It'll still be first-come first-served, but this way everyone will get more of an equal chance at claiming something. :)

That said, it'll most likely be right around midnight EST on the 1st that they're listed. When that happens, it'll be announced here and in the thread's title, so it'll definitely be hard to miss!

I think there is a specific time that the spoiler notice will expire forum-wide, but just in the sake of fairness, I'm gonna say in this case that new claims can be placed as soon as they've officially been added to the list(s) here. It'll still be first-come first-served, but this way everyone will get more of an equal chance at claiming something. :)

That said, it'll most likely be right around midnight EST on the 1st that they're listed. When that happens, it'll be announced here and in the thread's title, so it'll definitely be hard to miss!
Okey dokey. Makes sense. I'll keep an eye out.

Now that I have more posts I shall be taking Duosion, Mismagius and Mega Gyarados

Elegant_Lilligant 12/7/22

Happy new year! The list has been updated to include the Generation IX Pokédex. Paldean Variants can be found in their own category at the bottom. If I happened to miss anything, just let us know here!

Have fun!

Back
Top Bottom