• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Claims The New Official Claim-a-Pokémon Thread!

I'd like to claim Torchic and I believe the user who claimed it has been inactive for more than 2 months. Is my claim invalid? (Torchic - the_may_fan - 2/8/2014)
Yep, you're good. Torchic is yours.
Porygon -Dragelsnart 2/8/2014

Virizion - TwinLukes - 03/08/14

Hitmonchan - BigbadKuma - 05/08/14

Slaking - TaiCrunch - 05/08/14

All updated.

So I somehow completely overlooked this originally, but no-one's claimed zigzagoon. Can I change my claim from murkrow to zigzagoon please?
If so: Zigzagoon - Lord Kyuubi - 31/10/2014
Cheers.

I believe the claimer of Leafeon has not been on for quite some time so I would like to claim it

Leafeon-Lord Reshiram-4/11/2014.

After checking their profile, I've found the current claimant of Jolteon, RunnerDudeTyler, has not been active since September 13 2014, making their claim void according to the first post.

I'm putting my name down to claim Jolteon, since that little bugger has been a valuable member of every team I've had for the past year+, both for in-game playthrough and even in competitive teams.

Jolteon - chaos_Leader - 27/11/2014

Last edited:
Am I allowed to claim Hoopa's unbound form? If so can I change my claim from Rhyperior to it?

Hoopa (Unbound) - DynamoRox4Sure - 10/12/2014

Apprently Mega Charizard Y doesn't have a date or person who claimed it, can I has it?
12/19/14

It would seem that whoever claimed Luxray hasn't been active since last year, so can I have it?

Luxray - Infinity Storm - 02/05/2015

Back
Top Bottom