• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Claims The New Official Claim-a-Pokémon Thread!

pastafari has not been active since October. Feraligatr is mine now!

Feraligatr - Seppe - 06/02/2015

should be totally updated, same for a few date formats I apparently have to fix. I wish the format was month/day/year, which is what I'm used to, but that doesn't seem to be the case

@Apawn; uh, you can only reserve one Pokemon at a time. Knowing you, I deleted your claim on groudon (I recall it being your previous claim) and changed it to dunsparce.

@waterlubber; I put you down for yzard only to later scroll up, finding out someone beat you to the punch, you'll have to claim somefin else

Mega Rayquaza - Alpha Sapphire May - 20/2/2015

Many of the ORAS mega evolutions are missing, but I hope I can take Rayquaza. I don't know if it counts since it doesn't have a mega stone but it seems to act like most of the other Mega Evolutions.

Mega Rayquaza - Alpha Sapphire May - 20/2/2015

Many of the ORAS mega evolutions are missing, but I hope I can take Rayquaza. I don't know if it counts since it doesn't have a mega stone but it seems to act like most of the other Mega Evolutions.
I added Mega Rayquaza. I'll try to add any more missing ones soon.
Can I claim Black Kyurem? The user @Black Kyurem hasn't been active in two years so I guess that's available.
March 31st, 2015
20:07 UTC

Certainly!

All updated

I would like to change my claim of Zorua (which I claimed under the username Alzor) and switch it to Mega Gardevoir, so...

Mega Gardevoir - BadAssGardevoir - 29/5/2015

@Enzap;

Last edited:
I'd like to change my claim from Mega Gyarados (I'm listed as PinkiePieFox) to Mega Lucario who's claimer has not been on since the 1st of November.

Mega Lucario - Lysson - 30/05/15

Back
Top Bottom