• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

The New Official Claim-a-Pokemon Thread!

Ducks
Reaction score
I'm just going to quote a claim I made earlier (a.k.a. three posts ago) since the OP hasn't been updated yet for some reason @Enzap;.

I would like to change my claim of Zorua (which I claimed under the username Alzor) and switch it to Mega Gardevoir, so...

Mega Gardevoir - BadAssGardevoir - 29/5/2015

Amphibious Friend
Reaction score
I'm just going to quote a claim I made earlier (a.k.a. three posts ago) since the OP hasn't been updated yet for some reason @Enzap;.
There's no need to post a claim twice if the OP isn't updated. Your claim is valid as long as you posted in the thread. The OP will always be edited eventually, but sometimes we wait for either a decent number of claims or it just gets put off. The only exception I can think of is if we missed your post in the last batch.

Anyway, all updated now.

Easy Breezy
Reaction score
I would like to change my claim from:

Caprizant - Qwilfish - 08/05/12

to:

Caprizant - Klefki - 24/08/15

Last edited:
Reaction score
I hope I'm doing this right.

Avalugg - AstralNightmare - 16/10/2015

Reaction score
It’s been over a month, so can I please change my claim from Avalugg to Virizion (the original claimer hasn’t been active since April)

Virizion – Birijion – 2/12/2015

Murphy, Edward
Reaction score
Mega Metagross - Maniacal Engineer - 12/3/15

Surprised no one took that yet. Now it's MINE!

oh my
Reaction score
Everything is updated; apologies for the long wait everyone!

Please remember for all future claims to post the date part in DAY/MONTH/YEAR format! Much appreciated.

With Generation VII underway, there is now a new header which all the new pokemon will be put under as they come out. Along with this, if a pokemon has been revealed but is not on the list, it is still available to claim granted it's not a fake.

Deerling - Juliko - 08/23/15
Since Deerling has four different forms, there are different options for it, which means there's 4 (3 open; all but Winter) variations to choose from. If you'll let me know whether you'd like the Spring, Summer, or Autumn form then I'd be happy to add your claim to the list!