• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Claims The New Official Claim-a-Pokémon Thread!

all added! (y)

i'm not sure what's up with emboar? the @ links to some kind of error, so idk if that counts? let me know if not!
Ah, that's because it's one of the older entries on this list — the reason why it goes to an error is because it uses the old forum URL that's no longer in use (you can see it links to "bmgf.bulbagarden.net" rather than "forums.bulbagarden.net"). You can always just replace the first part of the URL when you run into those, but if the other mods don't mind I might just go through and replace all of 'em with the current format to make things easier. :whistle:

Anyway, it looks like the user who claimed Emboar was last online earlier this week on Thursday. ^^; I did add Deino for you though, and if you want to pick a different mon as your second claim just let me know!

I would like to claim Rillaboom and Ursaluna
@Funnylion-06/08/2022
Added!
Also, just to confirm, do I have to be active on the thread or Bulbagarden in general to keep my claim?
Just anywhere on the forums :) Claims only become void when the "Last seen" date on your profile is currently two or more months ago, then somebody else is welcome to take it if they wish. Claims also aren't removed from the list if you become inactive, they will stay there indefinitely unless they're claimed by somebody else while you're gone.

Basically as long as you're still logging in, you'll keep that claim forever!

Added!

Just anywhere on the forums :) Claims only become void when the "Last seen" date on your profile is currently two or more months ago, then somebody else is welcome to take it if they wish. Claims also aren't removed from the list if you become inactive, they will stay there indefinitely unless they're claimed by somebody else while you're gone.

Basically as long as you're still logging in, you'll keep that claim forever!
Oh ok good to know :)

I'll take Tsareena, Duosion and Mismagius @Elegant_Lilligant 8/22/22 :)
Unfortunately you'll need to have a few more posts under your belt before you can put in your claim:
2. You will need to have at least 20 posts to be eligible to claim something.
This is to avoid people just signing-up to claim something, then leaving afterwards. If you post in a thread and try to claim with less than 20 posts you will be told that your claim is not accepted.
This shouldn't be too difficult a task though; we have plenty of threads here (or over in our Fun & Games section) where you could get your post count up. :enzap:
And as an aside, welcome to the forums! I hope you've been enjoying your time here so far.

Back
Top Bottom