• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Claims The New Official Claim-a-Pokémon Thread!

I don't know if this is allowed, since technically it's not a pokemon, and might never become one, but just in case, can I claim the Original Dragon or what it will be known as if it becomes a pokemon?
Corrupted Paradise - 14/01/2013 - the Original Dragon

Last edited:
Looks like the previous claimer is inactive, soo...

Volcarona - Dralcax - 16/1/13

He hasn't posted since August 2012, but he's logged in within the last two months, so I'm not sure if it counts. If not, I will claim Scizor. But really, I'm not sure if he is "inactive" or not.

My last claim was over a month ago (Cyndaquil - 17/12/2012). That means I can change it right?

Xerneas - Mr. Warrior - 21/1/2013

Since Relia (Garulu in the list) changed their claim, I would like to claim Dialga.

Dialga - Angela-Samshi - 23/1/2013

I don't know if this is allowed, since technically it's not a pokemon, and might never become one, but just in case, can I claim the Original Dragon or what it will be known as if it becomes a pokemon?

Seeing as it's not a real pokemon and that this is a pokemon claim thread, I don't think I can allow that. Is there something else you'd like to claim.

Too everyone else: Your claims have been updated :)

Last edited:

Seeing as it's not a real pokemon and that this is a pokemon claim thread, I don't think I can allow that. Is there something else you'd like to claim.

That's fine. No I'm good, thanks.

Growlithe is not claimed? Not any more.

Growlithe - Dex - 05/03/2013

Back
Top Bottom