• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Claims The New Official Claim-a-Pokémon Thread!

I'm just going to quote a claim I made earlier (a.k.a. three posts ago) since the OP hasn't been updated yet for some reason @Enzap;.

I would like to change my claim of Zorua (which I claimed under the username Alzor) and switch it to Mega Gardevoir, so...

Mega Gardevoir - BadAssGardevoir - 29/5/2015

I'm just going to quote a claim I made earlier (a.k.a. three posts ago) since the OP hasn't been updated yet for some reason @Enzap;.

There's no need to post a claim twice if the OP isn't updated. Your claim is valid as long as you posted in the thread. The OP will always be edited eventually, but sometimes we wait for either a decent number of claims or it just gets put off. The only exception I can think of is if we missed your post in the last batch.

Anyway, all updated now.

I would like to change my claim from:

Caprizant - Qwilfish - 08/05/12

to:

Caprizant - Klefki - 24/08/15

Last edited:
It’s been over a month, so can I please change my claim from Avalugg to Virizion (the original claimer hasn’t been active since April)

Virizion – Birijion – 2/12/2015

Everything is updated; apologies for the long wait everyone!

Please remember for all future claims to post the date part in DAY/MONTH/YEAR format! Much appreciated.

With Generation VII underway, there is now a new header which all the new pokemon will be put under as they come out. Along with this, if a pokemon has been revealed but is not on the list, it is still available to claim granted it's not a fake.

Deerling - Juliko - 08/23/15
Since Deerling has four different forms, there are different options for it, which means there's 4 (3 open; all but Winter) variations to choose from. If you'll let me know whether you'd like the Spring, Summer, or Autumn form then I'd be happy to add your claim to the list!

Back
Top Bottom