• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Claims The New Official Claim-An-Item(s) Thread!

Just to inform, there is a contradiction in the rules. One rule says that 2 claims are allowed, other says one claim is allowed.
If one claim is allowed-
Charizardite X- PkmnTrainerV- 19th December 2016

If two claims are allowed-
Charizardite X- PkmnTrainerV- 19th December 2016 (the user claiming it is inactive)
Electrium Z- PkmnTrainerV- 19th December 2016

Just to inform, there is a contradiction in the rules. One rule says that 2 claims are allowed, other says one claim is allowed.
If one claim is allowed-
Charizardite X- PkmnTrainerV- 19th December 2016

If two claims are allowed-
Charizardite X- PkmnTrainerV- 19th December 2016 (the user claiming it is inactive)
Electrium Z- PkmnTrainerV- 19th December 2016

Looks like an case of a new rule added without correcting the older ones. It's surprising it has gone unnoticed for so long. Are people not reading rules?!

Anyway, they're yours.

Will the various items from Generation VII that haven't already been added to this list be added? Because I'd like to switch my item claims to two of them:
Beast Ball (Poké Ball) - TouyaShiro [03/01/2017]
Moon Flute (Key Item)- TouyaShiro [03/01/2017]

Will the various items from Generation VII that haven't already been added to this list be added? Because I'd like to switch my item claims to two of them:
Beast Ball (Poké Ball) - TouyaShiro [03/01/2017]
Moon Flute (Key Item)- TouyaShiro [03/01/2017]

They'll all be here eventually. You get Beast Ball but Moon Flute was already taken.

Ah, I see. Absolutely fine, then! I do have to ask real quick just to clarify, is it possible to add a new claim on top of the existing one so quickly, or must you wait until a month has passed until you can do so?

Ah, I see. Absolutely fine, then! I do have to ask real quick just to clarify, is it possible to add a new claim on top of the existing one so quickly, or must you wait until a month has passed until you can do so?

Waiting a month is only for changing the claim. If you haven't made the full two claims here you can still claim the final one whenever. It doesn't count as changing if you tried to claim something that was already taken and you previously did not have a claim in that slot.

Okay, cool. Thanks for the clarification. Then I will make my second claim:
Sun Flute - TouyaShiro [06/01/2017]

Razor Claw - Kyuu-Tales - 06/01/2017
Fast Ball - Kyuu-Tales - 06/01/2017

C-Gear - Fennel - 19/02/2017
Dream Ball - Fennel - 19/02/2017 (current user is inactive)

Back
Top Bottom