• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Claims The New Official Claim-An-Item(s) Thread!

I wouldn't mind a Nugget. But I should firmly establish that there is absolutely nothing funny about Nuggets. - Serverus Snope (01/04/2022)
Oh, and the Go-Goggles too. - Serverus Snope (01/04/2022)

All up to date :)

I want the Arc Phone. 07/05/2022.
There weren't any Legends Arceus items on here until now, but I put the Arc Phone with stuff like the PokéNav and Pokétch.

I also went ahead and added the new Poké Balls, a few other items from PLA, and some other stuff that was missing, but it's still far from everything. ^^;

Ahem! All of the new items introduced in Scarlet & Violet have now been added to the list.
In-game Items:
Big Bamboo Shoot
All types of Tera Shards.

Key Items:
Sandwich
Koraidon's Poké Ball
Miraidon's Poké Ball
Scarlet Book
Violet Book
Tera Orb

Kofu's Wallet

Battle Items:
Ability Shield
Clear Amulet
Covert Cloak
Loaded Dice
Mirror Herb
Punching Glove

Evolution Items:
Auspicious Armor
Gimmighoul Coin
Leader's Crest
Malicious Armor
Scroll of Darkness
Scroll of Waters

And our finest new section... SANDWICH INGREDIENTS:

Apple
Avocado
Bacon
Banana
Basil
Cheese
Cherry Tomatoes
Chorizo
Cucumber
Egg
Fried Fillet
Green Bell Pepper
Ham
Hamburger
Herbed Sausage
Jalapeño
Kiwi
Klawf Stick
Lettuce
Noodles
Onion
Pickle
Pineapple
Potato Salad
Potato Tortilla
Prosciutto
Red Bell Pepper
Red Onion
Rice
Smoked Fillet
Strawberry
Tofu
Tomato
Watercress
Yellow Bell Pepper

Butter
Chili Sauce
Cream Cheese
Curry Powder
Horseradish
Jam
Ketchup
Marmalade
Mayonnaise
Mustard
Olive Oil
Peanut Butter
Pepper
Salt
Vinegar
Wasabi
Whipped Cream
Yogurt

Bitter Herba Mystica
Salty Herba Mystica
Sour Herba Mystica
Spicy Herba Mystica
Sweet Herba Mystica
As usual, if you notice anything that should be here and isn't, please don't hesitate to let us know.

(And while I'm here anyway, I'm going to swap out one of my old claims for a new one.)
Root Fossil - @Orchid - 30/06/2023

(shuffles into the room)
Dubious Disc - @Dubious Disc - 30/06/23

Also, I couldn't find the Z-Ring or Z-Power Ring anywhere on the list, but I'd like to claim the Z-Power Ring (30/06/23) as well.
(I think the USUM Z-Crystals are missing too, along with some Key Items from SwSh)

(shuffles into the room)
Dubious Disc - @Dubious Disc - 30/06/23

Also, I couldn't find the Z-Ring or Z-Power Ring anywhere on the list, but I'd like to claim the Z-Power Ring (30/06/23) as well.
(I think the USUM Z-Crystals are missing too, along with some Key Items from SwSh)
Added both your claims!

I've put the Z-Ring and Z-Power Ring in the Key Items just under the Mega Bracelet, and the extra Z-Crystals should now be in their respective area too.
Added quite a few more Key Items and such from Gens 7 and 8 that weren't present on the list, hopefully this covers the majority of them:
Fossils:
Fossilized Bird
Fossilized Dino
Fossilized Drake
Fossilized Fish

Key Items:
Rotom Bike
Makeup Bag
Exp. Charm
Mark Charm
Enigmatic Card
Forage Bag

Rainbow Flower
Professor's Mask
Endorsement
Dynamax Band
Hi-Tech Earbuds
Old Letter
Sonia's Book
Wishing Star
Armor Pass
Crown Pass

Legendary/Event Items:
N-Lunarizer
N-Solarizer
Zygarde Cube
Iceroot Carrot
Shaderoot Carrot
White Mane Hair
Black Mane Hair
Wooden Crown
Radiant Petal
Reins of Unity

I also changed the "Sandwich Ingredients" section to "Curry/Sandwich Ingredients" as it now includes all of SwSh's curry ingredients as well.
Thank you for the heads up! :enzap:

Back
Top Bottom