• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Claims The New Official Claim-An-Item(s) Thread!

Mystic Ticket - Eon Flute - PenguinPaladin - 15/10/14

Is Eon Flute a thing? I saw some Tumblr and Reddit posts about it, I'm not sure if legit or not.

If not, you can keep the old one the same.

Helix Fossil - Flying Types Rule! - 15/10/2014

The current owner has been long inactive.

Comet Shard - Lord Kyuubi - 29/10/2014
Dark Gem - Lord Kyuubi - 29/10/2014

And where's a Kyuubi without their treasure? By which I mean, 'please may I claim these?'

Should be 100% updated. I added all the new ORAS key items and mega stones, as well as adding an entire section for secret base items (totally not just so I could claim the Flat Mat <3). Lemme know if I missed anything.

As mentioned, I claimed the Flat Mat, as well as the Diancite.

in hindsight, I probably should have added the new claims as mentions, but I didn't cause all the other claims I noticed weren't in mentions for some reason. Kinda dumb. Not that it's a big deal.

Last edited:
Time Travel Award - Alpha Sapphire May - 12/2/2015
Metagrossite - Alpha Sapphire May - 12/2/2015

Is this okay? I've never done this before so I don't know how it works.

I'd like to change my claim of the Enigma Stone to the...

Lock Capsule-Tyrfing(22/2/2015)

Johto Pokedex (Gen. IV) - Jimmy The Swood Guy - 5/2/2015
Wise Glasses - Jimmy The Swood Guy - 5/2/2015

I would like the two magical tags (yes, i checked they are in different categories).

Cleanse Tag - GhostFingers - 03/09/15
Spell Tag - GhostFingers - 03/09/15 (I checked that user hasn't been active since 2014.)

I'd like to update my username on Pass (Magnet Train) and Metal Coat.
It was Iron Defense at the time of claiming, but is now Shiny Metagross.

Back
Top Bottom