• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Old New War Room Game Schedule/Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please add 11p Fire Emblem Heroes Mafia to the list

• NOC
• No shocking twists
• 'Will include optional Hammers' game
• Encouraged as a Mentor game, and would like to aid a host for development & balance understanding

Also, please if you can, add the 9p Roll your Role Mafia to the list, for afterwards

• NOC
• Will be a very generic "Open Setup", meaning all roles in the game are known upfront
• Dice Rolls of a D10 will determine each player's role during Night 0. Available roles may exist in duplicate and/or not at all, and all possible combinations will work in tandem with eachother to create a completely balanced game. Anything you knead to know will be in the OP
• Encouraged as a Mentor game, in particular to players
• Will probably hire ME to build flavor

Last edited:
• Encouraged as a Mentor game, and would like to aid a host for development & balance understanding

SkullCrow has jumped to the request for a development position. I'll take another mentor(s) if people are interested, for the benefits of teaching Game Dev balance and pre-game hosting basics.

SkullCrow has jumped to the request for a development position. I'll take another mentor(s) if people are interested, for the benefits of teaching Game Dev balance and pre-game hosting basics.
I'd be interested. I think I get balance, but some extra learning on it would be appreciated.

I'd be interested. I think I get balance, but some extra learning on it would be appreciated.
same.
EDIT: please add pokemon rivals showdown tounement to the list
it does require a showdown account, but it's essentially we 1v1 each other and there will be posted replays and flavor text and roles with the loser being revealed as who had what.

Last edited:
Curious what this one is about?
We (cheff, strike, darthwolf and I) where at an escape room tonight. We had an amazing idea while there.
A more worked out version will come, in due time.

The player amount will be ??? and Cheff + DW will be cohost. (as I forgot to mention this in my previous message)

And while you're adding "Escape She Wrote" to the non-mafia queue, please also add "XCOM TBG - Digital Edition" to the non-mafia queue. It'll have a max of 4 players.

please add pokemon rivals showdown tounement to the list
it does require a showdown account, but it's essentially we 1v1 each other and there will be posted replays and flavor text and roles with the loser being revealed as who had what.
This should be in the queue before escape she wrote, but it isn't
Ori and the Blind Forest Mafia is going to be in the small game queue as a 15 player game hosted by myself and @SoaringDylan
Love that game, can't wait for the sequel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom