• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Old New War Room Game Schedule/Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just a suggestion (should probably go in the Round Table, but it's for the queue), what if we just gave new hosts a higher queue position for their first game (put them third, second or first in the queue) or allow them to have their first game be put in the special queue so not everyone is affected?

- Ori and the Blind Forest Mafia [15p] (Hosted by @Pikochu and @SoaringDylan ) [Moderator on Duty: Soaringdylan]
has been replaced by
- Bulbagarden Sections Mafia [15p] (Hosted by @Rainbow Cloud and @SoaringDylan ) [Moderator on Duty: SoaringDylan]

For those interested in the Ori and the Blind Forest mafia, it will still happen, just when more spots open up in the queue for Piko and I :)

Flop's non-mafia game gets cancelled and is re-queued

- Pokemon Rivals Showdown Tournament [??p] (Hosted by @the OLDEN one )
is up next. Please post signups within the next 72 hours, MCH

Remove history of the world, i guess mafia from the mentor queue. I might queue it into the regular games later.

Just to let people know that Doctor Floptopus's Totally Bastard UK Politics Mafia-style Game II: Brexit Edition resulted in a hung parliament and as such I am calling a re-election. Spots can be reserved, it can be played so long as we have 15 people (though 18 is preferred) and it will be super fun and amazing if you join.
Also, please add Chaos Mafia III to the special games queue. Due to the nature of this game I'd like to open sign ups as soon as possible, and start no later than the 31st of August (the 14th is preferred, but this may not be possible for me).
I'm looking for a co-host for this, though if @Maniacal Engineer wants the spot it's his.

Reserve me a spot too please.
make me mafia again and let me get lynched day 3 but win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom