• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Old New War Room Game Schedule/Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.
An example of what I said above would go like us:
First hosted game - Special queue opportunity or 1st in queue
Second hosted game - 2rd in queue
Third hosted game - 3rd in queue
Fourth hosted game - 4th in queue
Fifth hosted game - 5th in queue
Above that, normal system. Just post games into system normally, and can have more than one in the queue.

Speaking of Non-Mafia, MCH's game is long past the 72 hours so it is put at the bottom of the queue.

- Escape, She Wrote [??p] (Hosted by @CheffOfGames and @DarthWolf ) [Moderator on Duty: SoaringDylan]
is up next. 72 hours to put signups up.

Since Cheff is still on vacation we'll be locking Escape She Wrote in place.

Meaning Super Smash Bros.: All In* [??p] (Hosted by @Elementar) is up next.
You have 72 hours to put up signups.

Speaking of Non-Mafia, MCH's game is long past the 72 hours so it is put at the bottom of the queue.

- Escape, She Wrote [??p] (Hosted by @CheffOfGames and @DarthWolf ) [Moderator on Duty: SoaringDylan]
is up next. 72 hours to put signups up.
It wasn't meant to go up so soon, ME is writing the flavor text for that so we predicted it to be after ME movies

It wasn't meant to go up so soon, ME is writing the flavor text for that so we predicted it to be after ME movies
I see, alright. For future refrence, I'd appreciate if you told us all sooner, pretty much immediately after we asked you to put it up, so we wouldn't take long to move on to the next. Please keep it in mind so that we don't leave everyone waiting :)

meh. ME didn't let me post a thread like I wanted to. I'm not close enough in the queue. Oh well, I guess it'll have to wait...in the meantime, have a preliminary op.

Uh, so, this is RNG Mafia. As for what happens in this game, all the participants submit 6-12 fictional characters. Well, I suppose it can be fictional anything, but whatever. Characters are probably ideal most of the time. Also, spectators can PM me characters too. As long as they are war room regulars...don't think my lurking doesn't allow me to know who's who, for the most part...please see the rules for specifics on this.

anyways, the mafia. Uh, after the random number goddess....after ranya selects from the basket of options, I make roles for them. I'm willing to make certain stretches here and there, but technically, yes, it is possible no characters will be selected that could feasibly fill the roll of doctor and cop. I guess that would be considered a very rogue game, wouldn't it? Well, I have to wait to see how that goes. The roles themselves would also sometimes involve various RNG generated aspects. I really have no idea exactly how this game will play out. It'll require quite a bit of preparation time, as I take character submissions from people and eventually make roles for the characters selected.

Rules:
1) Forum Rules and War Room Rules always apply.
2) Day phases will last 48 hours and Night phases will last 24 hours, unless phases get shortened as discussed in rule 9. Votes and actions will be locked as soon as the deadline for each phase passes. Votes/actions at :00 count, those at :01 don't. If the host(s) are sure that they won't be able to update, they may extend the phase in question straight from the beginning. By the way, if I post times, bear in mind that I live in EST.
3) Please be active. You may be subbed out if you haven't made a game-relevant action for 48 hours. You will be mentioned in thread prior to this event, at least for the first offense. If no sub is available to take your place, or you keep not performing game-relevant actions for the next 48 hours, you may be modkilled. The aforementioned deadlines may be shortened on the host(s)' discretion, in case where waiting for that long would disrupt game integrity too much. If you desire to quit the game, simply say so in the thread, so the sub can take your position asap and get the game moving again.
4) Nameclaiming isn't allowed. No quoting of any conversations with the host, and no screenshots whatsoever. This includes exact wincon wording and posting fake data that supposedly comes from said sources. Rolecliaming, however, is allowed.
5) If you change your username mid-game, please state your old and new ones in-thread and mention the host(s).
6) To vote, use the following format: "VOTE: <PLAYER>". To unvote, use "UNVOTE: <PLAYER>". A tie in the plurality of votes will result in No Lynch.
7) Rules are subject to change. The host(s) will make sure to mention you if that happens. Your Role PM may also list exceptions to any of these rules.
8) No loophole abuse at all, please. You may ask the host(s) if a specific action you are unsure over would be considered a loophole in private and they may let it slide. However, obvious loopholes that are clearly outside the nature of the game abused without informing the host(s) beforehand may be faced with a zero-tolerance policy.
9) For non -LO day phases, HYPER-MAJORITY rules are in place. This means that if, at any given time in such a Day phase, at least 2/3 of the players alive are voting for the same person, the phase will end early with a lynch on that person. Day phases may also end sooner if all the players alive are voting for a player or No Lynch.
-LO day phases (in which town's lynch decision may lead to them losing the game before the next day phase begins) will be announced. Details on the nature of the -LO state will be given in the Day phase update.
10) Outside communication (that is, communication that occurs outside of this thread) is permitted. Please make sure to include me in any OC chats you may have during the game. I use both discord and skype.
11) After dying in the game, you may post more but said posts may not contain game-relevant information. Please do not post excessively, as excessive zombie posting tends to derail the game a bit.
12) If the game has no deaths for 4 consecutive phases because of continuous No Lynches in the day phases followed by factions with kills purposely idling them in the night phases, or if the game has reached a stalemate state, the game will end as a tie for the parties involved.
13) Assume, while perhaps not technically bastard, that anything is possible in a game such as this. So, it might stray close to bastard territory at times. Be warned.
14) Each participant must submit 6-12 characters within seven days of signing up. Other members that are only spectating may submit characters too, but only up to six. This offer only extends to players who regular the war room. You do not have to be a particularly active player, but you must have played and put effort into at least a few games on this forum.
15) When submitting characters, please make it clear to me whether or not you are also signing up as a player. Feel free to format your submissions however you like. With images or without. Links to info about the character, such as a wiki page, is preferred tho. You can technically suggest anything that originates from fiction. Ghetsis, luna lovegood, light yagami, cirno, snorunt, leafeon, a waddle dee, garnet, a deku nut, tazmily village, treacherous mansion, a shy guy, whatever. A character or species is probably ideal most of the time, though. Also, characters based on real people, such as artoria pendragon or mike tyson from mike tyson mysteries, are fine as long as they clearly have their own persona unique from whatever they are based on.
16) At some point, both sign ups submissions will close, after an announcement made by me. It is at this point that Ranya, the blessed RNG Goddess, will decide what roles appear in the game. She may also play somewhat of a role in the deciding of roles for the characters, as well as in the game itself after it starts. In the case of a character having been submitted more than once, this will increase their chances of being selected by the RNG goddess, but they can only be chosen one time. If a character has been submitted, like, six times or somefin ridiculous, I will probably only count some of those...
17) DO NOT SUBMIT THE ERASERHEAD BABY AS A CHARACTER
18) The most important rule. Don't make fun of either the RNG Goddess, or her beautiful maid servant Naya-chan. Or anything Naya-chan likes. And have fun, or something.

Players:

There is no maximum playercount. That is entirely dependent on who actually signs up. Also, I might want somebody to co-host...

Both sign-ups and character submissions are open. Just start a conversation with me.

Last edited:
Large Games signups slot is open

- Zelda Mafia [22p] (Hosted by @Sword Master and @The Booty Warrior)
is next. Please post the OP or lock the game in place within 72 hours from this post, else it will be pushed all the way down to the end of the queue.

I'm here, I would like Zelda mafia to be locked in.
Done!

And while I was at it, I unlocked You Decide The Rules Mafia.

Upnext, Signups will be posted for:
- You decide the rules Mafia* [18p] (Hosted by @CheffOfGames and @SoaringDylan ) [Moderator on Duty: Maniacal Engineer]

We will most likely post the signups on Saturday! :)
(72 hour rule still applies ofc.)

Going to switch out 123 Mafia for Zexy Games Mafia III [15p]. Unfortunately 123 needs to wait a few months if not more because I believe getting Zexy Games III out is more urgent, it will signify the end of the era of me hosting games like crazy, which is what makes a concept like Zexy Games possible in the first place.

This game will try to be more bastard than Zexy Games II and Zexy Can't Balance combined.
In fact, an appropriate title for it would be Can You Believe That Zexy Can't Balance This Version Of Everyone Is Zexy Games Mafia Mafia Mafia III: End Of An Era. But I'll stick to Zexy Games Mafia III.

The games represented will be:

1 Zexy Games II
2 Pretend You're Xyzzy Zexy Can't Balance
3 YCBIZVOSWRMM
4 Su/Mo Postgame
5 VGB
6 ME VS WE
7 Effort Non-Mafia
8 Hearthstone
9 Street Fight v2
10 WotE Dual
11 WotE ABC
12 Zexy Games (to fill in the 15th slot and keep the possibilities of any Zexy Games role open)
13 TWR Season '17 (already decided which role from that not-yet-played game will appear; of course this will get hosted after that is over)
14 GO
15 Zexy Games III (a copy of an existing role to make things interesting, as always)

With Lovers mafia canceled, the following game may post signups:

- Fire Emblem Heroes [11p] (Hosted by @Elieson)

@Elementar would you like me to move Lovers back to the bottom of the queue or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom