• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Old New War Room Game Schedule/Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that XCOM TBG - Digital Edition has started, the next non-mafia game signups can be posted.

- Flop's Bastard UK Politics II: Brexit Edition[18p] (Hosted by @Doctor Floptopus )

You have 72 hours to post signups or to lock your game, otherwise the game will be pushed back down to the bottom of the queue.

Please add Secret Fascist to the non-mafia game queue.

The game is based on the board game with the same name. It has some changes to make it playable on the forum.
It is a 5 to 10 player game, the amount of players changes a few game balancing rules.

The game is based on the board game with the same name. It has some changes to make it playable on the forum.
It is a 5 to 10 player game, the amount of players changes a few game balancing rules.
Put me on the players list!

Last edited by a moderator:

Reserve me a spot?

I'm honestly not sure how good this game will be on the forum, as part of the charm is the pressure and time restraints but... I'd love to see for myself.

It seems something was overlooked.

- Mareep and Lycanroc Mafia [??p] (Hosted by @Midorikawa ) [Moderator on Duty: Enzap]
is allowed to open signups within the next 72 hours. If we don't receive a reaction within 72 hours we'll lock it in place, due to there being no other mentor games in the queue. (although if nobody appears before then I'll make something up ;) )

Could we lock Digi-Mafia Adventure in place for now please? As it gets closer it's becoming more obvious that it's likely to clash with a camping trip I'm going on later in September. The sign-ups would likely get done with time to spare, but I'm not sure the game would be able to run entirely in that time, and 4 days is a long time to leave people hanging.
I apologise to anyone who was looking forward to this game, but I'll unlock it once I'm back from that trip.

Aww... I would rather lock it in place too, something came up just today and will prevent me from hosting this for about a week. Will elaborate soon when I get in a PC.

Can Kirby Reverse Mafia be locked until after PMD World sign ups?

So I'm looking into hosting an Astronomy theme mafia game after the other two games I have in mind that's not in the queue.

Anyone want to co-host this sort of game with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom