• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

The New Weekly Prompt Thread

LightningTopaz

Brock's Pikachu
Reaction score
Your prompt this week:

So much to do, and so little time! Your characters have too much to do! Do they crack under pressure, or can they handle it?

LightningTopaz

Brock's Pikachu
Reaction score
Your prompt this week:

Suppose you had the chance to completely rewrite an arc of the Pokemon TV show--which arc would you rewrite, and why? What would you change in your rewrite (keeping in mind that it still has to make it out with a general audiences rating?)

LightningTopaz

Brock's Pikachu
Reaction score
Your prompt this week:

A good deed you did has got the press' attention--what exactly did you do to earn the accolades?

LightningTopaz

Brock's Pikachu
Reaction score
Your prompt this week:

Your characters go to an anime/gaming convention--what is there to do? Does anyone cosplay? Be creative!

LightningTopaz

Brock's Pikachu
Reaction score
Your prompt this week:

"Sorry I'm late--the Pokemon needed attention."

Your characters really need to get somewhere, but the Pokemon really want attention! So are they ever able to get up?

LightningTopaz

Brock's Pikachu
Reaction score
Your prompt this week:

One of your characters gets a huge surprise birthday party--how do they react?

LightningTopaz

Brock's Pikachu
Reaction score
Your prompt this week:

Your character was really looking forward to something, but then had to cancel their plans when they caught a cold. How do they cope with the wrench in their plans?

LightningTopaz

Brock's Pikachu
Reaction score
Your prompt this week:

"I did it...I won."

Your main character has won or accomplish something they've been trying to win or accomplish for years. What did they win/accomplish, and how do they feel now that they've won?

LightningTopaz

Brock's Pikachu
Reaction score
Your prompt this week:

Your character has ended up with too many things (either by accident or by choice) scheduled on the same day. How does your character dealing with rearranging their calendar? Can some of these appointments be rescheduled or canceled?

LightningTopaz

Brock's Pikachu
Reaction score
Your prompt this week:

I shouldn't have watched that scary movie....

LightningTopaz

Brock's Pikachu
Reaction score
Your prompt this week:

Your character has a craving for something--what are they craving, and why?

LightningTopaz

Brock's Pikachu
Reaction score
Your prompt this week:

"Cold...in the middle of fall/spring..."

Your setting is experiencing an unusual cold snap given the time of year. How do you your characters cope with the cold?