• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The New Weekly Prompt Thread

Your prompt this week:

Suppose Pokemon Switch/Gen 8 has been revealed as Pokemon Maroon and Pokemon Navy--what would you want to see in the region? Where would it be based on? Would it have Gyms and badges, or something akin to the Island trials? Would there be an alternate trainer career path like contests? What would the evil team be like (assuming the games still have to make it out with an E10+ rating)?

Your prompt this week:

Suppose Ash and Gary's epic match in the Johto League was happening this week--not only is the TV hyping it up, it's all over the Pokeworld's social media, students are being allowed to take the day off to watch the match in class, and adults are having watch parties at work.

People are showing who they support on social media via the hashtags #TeamKetchum if they support Ash, and #TeamOak if they support Gary. So where do your characters lie in this match of the century?

Well judging from his experience with Professor Ivy, I would think they end really badly for him. I mean all he can respond to when someone mentions Professor Ivy is dont say her name. That kinda makes me think his dates may go just as south.

Back
Top Bottom