• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The New Weekly Prompt Thread

I’m the son of a gamer (and the father of one too), and my mother was a huge fan of the Zelda series. I remember the first time she brought me to a buy-sell-trade game shop in our town; it was this local place with crowded shelves, little space to move, lots of old vintage stuff from the 70s and early 80s, and that feel of a shop which had a history to it. The employees were also very helpful while still appearing casual at work.

A Link to the Past had just been released back then, and there had been a gap of a few years since the previous Zelda title (the second in the series). If I recall correctly, there was an issue of Nintendo Power for sale which had some nice pics of ALttP, and I was completely sold. The store had a copy which was unused but opened, and the clerk gave me a discount on it. At the time, I thought that the game was the best I’d ever played. For it’s time and the technological capabilities of consoles in 1991, all things considered, it still is one of the best games I’ve ever played. Awesome title all around, and I’m still hooked on that series.

Your prompt this week:

A picture's worth a thousand words...so tell me about a memorable Pokemon picture your characters took. Was it a Legendary encounter, a candid moment in the wild, or their own Pokemon being silly? You are not limited to the Pokemon available in New Pokemon Snap--any of the known Pokemon will do.

Your prompt this week:

If you could create an all star team of Ash, his companions, and characters you wished were companions for the next major arc, what would your dream party look like, and why? (keeping in mind that the party needs no more than four people, counting Ash, and canon characters only)

Back
Top Bottom