• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The next Gen VI WiFi Event??

havoc_oblivion

Reaction score
Well the time is coming to and end for Event Torchic With speed boost holding a Blazikenite.

My questions are what do you guys think the next WiFi Event will be? Will a new Event happen right away or take some time?

For question 1 i really dunno part of me hopes somehow it will be another starter with mega stone we didn't know about and part of me would really like to see an event legend, i know it wouldn't be one of the new 3 legends quite yet but i'd love to see one of the harder to find older legends. I missed Genosect(*lol crosses fingers*)

Question 2- This one is kinda up in the air as well, but with Pokemon Bank being delayed they might want to pump another WiFi Event out faster then normal to keep us happy.

Well considering Celebi will be given away durring the Bank event I dont think they are going to be having another event till after the Celebi event.

Dom

Personally, I'm hoping to see a legendary we haven't seen any events for in a while, like Arceus or even Mew. Yeah, probably not going to happen, but one can dream.

I would love to see a Jirachi or Deoxys be released, myself. Just to watch the "Hoenn Confirmed" levels skyrocket.

Then again, it would also be just as likely we'll see an event Lati@s (which you get is based on the game) holiding some form of "Latitite".

For once, I'd be happy with gen 1 pandering, as I think Mew and Jirachi are the 2 event pokemon who we haven't seen an event for the longest period of time. IIRC the last one for them was HGSS not counting Japan, because you know, japanese event=/=event for everyone else.

We haven't had Shaymin, who's required to get the Gracidea, in a while.

Though I can see it being Diancie/Volcanion/Hoopa, due to the upcoming movie.

I'd like for them to give us every one of the event Pokemon that have been given out in the past.

I'd like for them to give us every one of the event Pokemon that have been given out in the past.

That seems a bit unrealistic. I mean there's like, 15 event exclusive Pokemon, 2 hidden Mega Evolutions, and God knows what else. Do you really think we're going to get all of that in 3 years?

That seems a bit unrealistic. I mean there's like, 15 event exclusive Pokemon, 2 hidden Mega Evolutions, and God knows what else. Do you really think we're going to get all of that in 3 years?

The 2 hidden Mega Evos don't count as far as I know. I assuming we're talking about Mega Latias and Latios right? There's been no indication that Game Freak is actually going to use them. And yes, I know it's unrealistic but it would be a nice gesture to those of us who missed out on every single event.. The only event I've ever gotten is Torchic for X & Y. It's pretty unfair that because I didn't purchase the old games when they came out or that because I'm not Japanese I can't get a Deoxys, a Mew, Genesect, or any of the other Event Pokemon.

The 2 hidden Mega Evos don't count as far as I know. I assuming we're talking about Mega Latias and Latios right? There's been no indication that Game Freak is actually going to use them.

It's pretty safe to assume that everything included in XY's coding was intended to be obtained or traded over.

And yes, I know it's unrealistic but it would be a nice gesture to those of us who missed out on every single event..

They always repeat events at some point. You're probably going to get everything at some point. I just don't think you'll get them in XY.

It's pretty unfair that because I didn't purchase the old games when they came out or that because I'm not Japanese I can't get a Deoxys, a Mew, Genesect, or any of the other Event Pokemon.

Genesect... Now there's a Pokemon that was never distributed fairly. The only way to obtain it so far is to have bought BW2 within a narrow one month window or through extra Japanese events. I'd like him to be redistributed some time this gen.

I'd personally like to see Mew distributed along with a free DLC event that offers a bit more narrative about it and Mewtwo. The heavy promotion of Mewtwo and its Mega forms prior to the release of X and Y excited me about the possibility of its backstory being explored some more in the games, so I was disappointed when it only appeared post-game in a small cave, available to capture along with its Mega Stone. Releasing Mew would be the perfect opportunity for Game Freak to shed more light on two of the most enigmatic Pokemon, while also distributing a critter that hasn't been circulated since HG/SS.

I would love to see a Jirachi or Deoxys be released, myself. Just to watch the "Hoenn Confirmed" levels skyrocket.

Then again, it would also be just as likely we'll see an event Lati@s (which you get is based on the game) holiding some form of "Latitite".

well that gives me an idea that latios mega stone will be given out as an event for gen 3 games release day, jirachi as well later down the line. but thats just hopeful thinking, i would love a mew mega evo though since mewtwo got two

I'd personally like to see Mew distributed along with a free DLC event that offers a bit more narrative about it and Mewtwo. The heavy promotion of Mewtwo and its Mega forms prior to the release of X and Y excited me about the possibility of its backstory being explored some more in the games, so I was disappointed when it only appeared post-game in a small cave, available to capture along with its Mega Stone. Releasing Mew would be the perfect opportunity for Game Freak to shed more light on two of the most enigmatic Pokemon, while also distributing a critter that hasn't been circulated since HG/SS.

Well, mega mewtwo Y was shown in Genesect and the legend awakened, and the is a small special called Mewtwo:prologue to the Awakening that showed part of that mewtwo's back story.

I would still want a mew, deoxys or jirachi event to occur.

I'd really love for it to be Diancie/Volcanion/Hoopa/AZ's Floette

But it'll probably be a Hoenn/Sinnoh legendary LBR

I wonder how long till our next event. A Mew event would be awesome

Even though we just got celebi, I still think it's about time for another event. Strictly speaking, our last direct cartridge event ended in january so I'm interested in seeing a new one. No idea what they'll throw at us, though probably not jirachi, manaphy, darkrai or victini, as those are in the movie poll.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom