• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Next Person To Post Gets A...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Magneton

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Mareep (Obviously) and this is a rather weird thread. So here's how it goes...
I will post something like "The next person to post gets a random visitor message.
Then whoever replies will say "Okay, the next person to post gats a lv 50 Metang." and so on. So, without further ado, let's start...

The next person to post will get a friend request from me!

Gets all the stuff I have cause Wargle Boy shot me... X(

The next person to post gets to pay my bail!

Fine. It's Uncle Sam's dime, anyway.

Next person to post gets to join NCIS.

Next person gets to kiss Grimer.

Next person to post gets to call posion control cause I kissed an angry Grimer........

What's the number for 911?

Next person gets Skitty-chan's body bag.

tastes good with syrup
next person has to buy me an english version of pokemon black!

*goes to gamestop and buys white*
Next person to post has to steal his ^ copy of white, sell it, buy black, and give it to moi.

and then i burn it!

next person has to give me a shiny legendary!

I don't think so.

Next person to post gets BROOKLYN RAGE!!!

I counter your Brooklyn rage with my EGYPTIAN RAGE!

Next person to post gets a hug.

...That's okay; I'm good.

Next one to post gets a Sig Sauer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom