• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Night Before Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

The absolis

The spirit of all absols
Reaction score
(first off if this does not belong here please tell me where it would go. I don't have enough time to wait for a response to my question)

well then, heres a fun little game, we are going to re-write the night before Christmas The Absolis style.
its fairly simple, ill start by re-writing a part and then the next person will re-write the next part. however there are a few rules that will make it interesting.

1. you have to include two elements in each part, you have to mention at least one other person on the forum(they have to be on currently, more on that later) and you have to include something absol related because im The Absolis and I like absols.

2. the person you mention is the only one allowed to post next for sixty minutes or one hour. after an hour anyone else is allowed to post.

3. I would prefer it if you kept profanities out of your post. this is still a Christmas story.

now then, with those in place ill start

'Twas the night before Absolmas and all were awake, awaiting The Absolis with gifts in his wake.
except for an unlucky @MechromancerFTW, who simply got baked(remember that next time you eat a cookie)

well then, NEXT!(hours up so anyone can post)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom