• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Nightmare Realm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darmanitan

Watch your back
Reaction score
Welcome to the Nightmare Realm, new and revised!
I have Pages 1-4 of my gallery in the 1st pic,5 in the 2nd, and 6 in the 3rd.
I can create:
Splices
Recolors
Eggs

I will also have my Splice Gallery updated every week or so.
FORMS
SPLICES
Poke 1:
Poke 2:
Other Pokes if any:
Color: (Default will be Poke 2's color)

RECOLOR
Poke:
Color(s):

Egg
Poke:
Shiny(?):

I KNOW THAT THE FIRST PICTURE IS JPG, i saved it as png and the forum puts it as jpg. ill try and fix it

Last edited:
Egg

Pokemon: Manaphy!
Shiny: NO SHINIEZ FOR ME

gallery is updated with stuff, almost to page 7! keep it up!

Hmmm - may I request a few recolours?

RECOLOR

• Golduck
  • Blissey
  • Vespiquen
  • Steelix
  • Medicham

They should all be coloured as though they were Dark Type. I'll give you some creative licence as to the exact colours, but if you really need a base I would suggest somewhere between Weavile, Houndoom and Zorua.

It's quite a hefty list, but I think you'll manage. ;)

Do you do i pods? Because I saw a few in one of the attachments. Can I please have a Vaporeon egg with Vaporeon parts on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom