• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The no I game

matthewmayhem

Reaction score
One of the best probably, where letter banned games go. We can not use the letter that can be used to reffer to oneself. Who shall stumble :rolleyes:

That's not cool, how can my person say smart stuff? Anyways, we can say any combo of words, correct?

Glad to see Dracoman has not left us (you were loyal also when you took part for my no E game two years ago)

That pokemon that represents you, he was always an awesome flame pokemon, correct?

One must play Pokemon to keep entertained. One must not stumble and say the all important banned word...

BAG shall speak as a person of threes here. Why would you assume BAG stole that from the user two posts above BAG? Should one assume that, one should probably re-evaluate one's thought processes. BAG has no more stuff to type. Begone!

One must remember that there are such stuff as synonyms flop. Such as heresy for that word.

The legendary user hereby known as Paul shall speak once more on the matter of the banned letter pronouced as "eye".

Was Paul truly that great? No man nor woman can recall a day when Paul was considered any more than mortal

Enzap shall regret those words when the day he encounters Paul comes.

Funny how the thread's goal be to not use the banned letter but the banned letter occurs upon the thread's name.

BAG shall never agree that the above user be any better then your average mortal. BAG needs proof. Now hand BAG all your money for some reason.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom