• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Occultists (Start-Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroic Sociopath

Gone forever.
Reaction score
@Ganta Igarashi, @Xolw, @ImperialSunlight, @Tye Taylors, @Little Miss Eevee, @AlphaMouse, @Stencil, @Wild Candy

"That'll be five bucks." The teller at the convenience store said. He looked at Seamus' (obviously fake) ID, then decided he didn't get paid much to care.

"Aw, thanks boss!" Miyamoto said, outside the convenience store.

"Don't...Don't talk to me. My father would kill me if he..."

"What? Went to buy your friend a drink?" Miyamoto laughed, chugging a whole bottle in less than a second.

"You're not my friend and I just went into a convenience store! You're my servant! You should be the one going into the store for me!" Seamus yelled. "I feel...So...Dirty. Like a commoner." He sighed, and kept going. They had only stopped because Miyamoto had whined the whole way about being thirsty. They were headed to Vladimir Park. A week ago, he and many other occultists got an e-mail.

A friend said:
"Be at Vladimir Park at 3 PM next Saturday."

Seamus wouldn't have cared, except the following e-mail had promised him something that he thought would be very useful.

He reached the park, and sat on a bench, next to a muscular man in a black suit.

OOC: Either PM me what you want as a reward, or ask for it in the OOC thread I'mma make. It should be something small, but useful and/or rare, like a really nice computer or a jewel that will slightly increase your characters powers.

Ame walks in the park, taking in the sights. Hair was currently a sunny yellow. She wasn't sure what that message would be about, but decided it was worth checking out. Be a change of pace anyway.

On his way back from his minimum wage job at a drugstore Lequan decided to take a walk through the park,making sure his car beani me was on correctly. "These days can be so depressing....or is it just me?" said the teen clothed in black.

OOC: not an occultist as of yet .-. If only a random demon would show up soon so I can execute my plan.

OOC: Can you do it sooner rather than later? I guess you could make your character able to see demons...You should PM me your plan, because I guess we could work something out.

Miyamoto sniffed the air.
"Hey, Boss, check those guys out!" The tanuki said.
"What? It's just a girl and a fat guy." Seamus said.
"Naw, they're occultists like you." Miyamoto said. He sniffed again. "At least the chick is. The guy...I dunno. He smells funny."
Seamus looked around. He became uneasy. He noticed that everyone except the two people Miyamoto pointed out and the man next to him were leaving the park.

Alice walked to the park, after her Art Class. She had recieved a strange letter and her Mom encouraged her to go to the park. "I wonder what this could be?" She asked herself as she entered the Park, her red hair and dress billowing slightly in the wind.

Ame looks around and sees a guy with...was that a tanuki? She hadn't seen one around before, so she wasn't sure. She smiled to herself. It apparently hadn't smelled a rakshasa before since it didn't seem to do anything about her scent. It might be easier to get to know them a little first that way...

OOC: Grit,it says your inbox is full..

"Ah...quite peaceful I can say that at least. The fact that I can see Them doesn't bug me much anymore,but that's the least of my worries. I can barely pay rent." Lequan sighed

OOC: Do the teens go to the same school?

Ame stood thier awkwardly and waved hi to Seamus.

"Hi there!" Miyamoto said, waving back to her. "Lookin' good there!" He also waved at Lequan.

Seamus got up.

"You're an Occultist too?" He asked Ame.

OOC: Whoops. Fixed it. Anyway, there are two schools in town. North and Central Springdale. Both are equally good, but Central has more students. So if you want your character to go to school with everyone else, choose Springdale. Otherwise, choose North.

"Sometimes I wonder...." Lequan waved at the Tanuki akwardly. "Oo-cult-ist?... Some sort of devil worshiper? Maybe not,I don't know."

Alice managed to find the group and tried to introduce herself. "Um, hello. I'm Alice and i was told to come here through an Email." Alice said, bowing her head in attempt to be polite.

"...You can tell?" Seamus said.

"Hey! Boss! There's another one!" Miyamoto said, pointing to Alice. "Heeeeeyyy! Sexay laday!" He said to her. Seamus stepped on his head.

"Sorry about my dog. He failed obedience school."

"I think now would be a good time to introduce myself." The man in the suit said. He lowered the newspaper, revealing a face with a full, though neatly trimmed black beard, and a mane of raven black hair. His eyes were hidden behind a pair of black sunglasses.
"Not everyone's here, but they should arrive soon. My name is Charles Dashe. Or just Dashe. I'm the commissioner of this project."

"Oh, sorry I must be in the wrong place. I don't recall talking with anyone about some sort of project. Was I drunk maybe? No..." Lequan turned around,and began to think.

To Seamus. "My..dad kinda got me involved." To the Mysterious Stranger. "What kind of project?"

Alice blushed a little embaressed at being called Sexy, before asking. "What do you mean by Project?"

"Ah-ah-ah. Not so fast." Mr. Dashe said. "Information is valuable. I need you guys to do something for me." He started pacing.

"Something's going to happen at the museum tonight. If you can be there in 12 hours and stop it, I'll give you the reward I mentioned and tell you what's going on. Deal?"

"I don't even know what..." Seamus began.

"Deal!" Miyamoto said, jumping up and down.

OOC: I think I'm gonna give everyone else time to post. So I'm done for the night.

"O-okay. I dont know what I possibly can do,bit since you went through all this trouble..... It's not like I'm gonna get killed or anything." Lequan laughed with a bit of sarcasm.

"Um... Okay." She didn't know what was going on, but it was better than going home and having her dad nag at her again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom