• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Occultists (Start-Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Um, Okay. My mother wanted me to see this through, so i'll try my best." Alice said.

Ame stood there for a second. "So...should we meet up at the museum, or come up with a plan here?"

"A plan,for something we barely know anything about? What the hell are we even gonna do?.....Eh,I'll just head over there now." Lequan began to walk of whistling. "I'm so f*cked...I'm not cut out for being the tough guy. But there shouldnt be aby trouble. Its only a museum..."he said to himself softly.

Last edited:
Lequan stopped halfway,and turned around. "How rude of me...my names Lequan Rantan. I apologize for not introducing myself sooner. Got a little in over my head I guess.." he rubbed the back of his head. "Aplan wouldnt be a bad thing.. I guess."

Last edited:
"It's fine I guess... If we're making a plan now, we probably should at least now a bit about what everyone can do so we know what options are available to do...what we need to...."

"What I can do?? Nothing..." Lequan stated "What do you mean what we can do? I'm just a normal person,aside from....being able to see..Them."

Aaron was walking along the street, absentmindedly eating something that he had scavenged from a wasteful restaurant owner's trash bin. He came upon the park and, deciding it was a better place to eat, entered and sat on a bench.

As usual, Psyche flew beside him, astonished by the beauty of the park, and invisible to any normal people.

((OOC: Aaron doesn't have a computer. Or a house for that matter))

Tye smirked, with his hands in his pockets, the boy casually strode up to the group. The brim of his grey baseball cap covered his eyes, as he looked down toward the ground. Tye Taylors wore lightweight black armor. It was made mostly of black cloth, it hung loose however was close to his skin. His arms had cloth of the same color wrapped around them, all the way down over his palms. Despite that, his fingers were left free to move. There was a plate of some unknown material in the torso of it that covered his mid-section. The black cloth flowed down to a pair of loose fitting black jeans whose bottoms hung loosely over his skater-shoes. He stood silently waiting to be noticed, his overly large sword hung on his back and his ColtM1911s gleamed on his hips in the midday sun.

Lequan slightly turned his head to face Tye. His head tilted,he spoke "Circus in town or something? Someone must've put cocaine in my coffee...I'm seeing a lot of strange things today.. Aha.... Yeah,just-just pretend im not seeing a guy with a sword in tow." Lequan exhaled.

Last edited:
Maybe this will lead to getting my mother back?... "Did you say something?" Tye asked as he looked up. He smiled slightly, obviously he hadn't been playing to much attention to the boy who addressed him.

"No no, nothing a-" Lequan's jaw dropped. He didn't know wether he was insanely entoxicated or he'd just gone mad,but there appeared to be a naked woman floating around a boy sitting on a bench. "Uh......... Hey you! You mind...coming over here?..." Lequan asked. "I think I've f*ckin gone crazy..."

"Hm?" Aaron wondered why this person wanted to speak with him. Could it be possible that... no, that's ridiculous.

Supposing the best thing to do would be to entertain his request, though he didn't really care, Aaron walked up to the boy.

"What do you want?" Aaron said, with his mouth full.

Tye looked around, seeing the odd events. "What is going on? Are all these people Occultists?" He said to himself. This is soo weird...

"Am I like crazy...or is there a...flying naked chick circling around you." At this point Lequan was just trying to make sense of what was going on,but he was failing horribly. "Jesus Christ,I have bad feeling about today." he said to himself.

"Hm?....no, I'm not a orcultist. I got an email instructing me to come here,and we got some sort of....mission to stop something at the museum." Lequan said to Tye

OOC: it'd be best to head into the Museum itself when Grit is online. For now let's just converse or something.

Psyche jumped in surprise at having been found out. Aaron barely reacted.

Aaron replied, "Indeed, there is. Interesting that you can see her... "

Aaron wondered what he should do about this person. He could pose a great danger to him. Was it worth it to wait and see if he is benevolent? Still, though, he seemed incompetent, revealing his ability so soon, so there was likely little to worry about.

"Hmmm, that way you looked at me just now...that tone in your voice. You're looking down on me aren't you? I may seem extremely clueless at times,but I'm no idiot. Yes,I can see them,always could. Ever since....something happened during my childhood. Something....Scarring." Lequan trembled a little

Aaron finished his food and awkwardly disposed of the wrapper in the middle of the conversation.

"I see, I see. Well then, What are you and this... group of people... doing waiting around in a park?"

"Hmph, nothing were just having a little chat of course. About to....take a trip to the museum. See some exhibits, Y'know...."

Psyche was wandering around the park, looking at bugs. Aaron paused for a moment.

"Yes, I'm sure your friend with the giant sword and guns will find entrance to a museum easy to attain. "

"But of course, cosplayers are people too. You're quite the blunt child are you? Smug attitudes such as yours will only take you so far. You could always go play with your nymph thing. I don't really care." Lequan fixed the cat eared beanie atop his head. "Besides who says we are entering during the daytime?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom