• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Occultists (Start-Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Smug?...Hm, whatever. Call me what you want. If you really are planning an entry into that museuim, you may need some help. Seeing by your surprise at seeing my accomplice here, you likely do not have one of your own. Even if everyone else in your group has one, you might not be able to get past the place's defenses. It will be very dangerous, especially for you. I might be inclined to help you. I'd say that's reason enough for you to care. "

"You know that the museum's security isn't too much, right?" Seamus asked Aaron. "Like, some security guards, but their not really prepared for people with magic."

"Ah,no thanks. I'm not going to swallow whatever pride I still have left for today. I'll say that much. I don't need any protection. Nor am I an occultist...I said it correctly? Anyway if this mission were dangerous I doubt that me,a regular human being would be part of this makeshift group. Counting cosplay guy over here,if he tags along i guess." Lequan pointed at Tye.

"Isn't it wrong to break into a Museum though?" Alice asked.

"Well, it's best to be safe. Anyway, I think I'll go to the museum regardless. I might be able to find something useful there, " Aaron said, as he sat down on a bench.

Psyche had begun dancing, oblivious to everything around her.

"Hmm? Wrong? Breaking and entering yeah,but were not taking anything from the museum. Unless someone gets greedy." Lequan told Alice.

Kyoko had been watching the other occultists chatting from a short distance away, her face blocked from view by a black cloak. She picked up her flamethrower staff, and walked towards the others.

A fairly ragged-looking young man skulked his way over to the group, dressed in a white shirt, blue jeans and white trainers. He gave them only the slightest hint of acknowledgement, sat down on a nearby park bench and pulled a small cross out of his shirt. He seemed to concentrating INCREDIBLY HARD on the cross, as if trying to will away something with its power.

His aura, his presence just screamed WRONG, heck it screamed the opposite of what the cross was saying if someone paid enough attention. But he didn't seem to care, hunched over his holy symbol like a scavenger clutching a tin of beans.

"It's true that the security isn't much, so I guess we could all just meet up later...?"

"Yeah...that'd be best... It's not like I have anything to actually get or prepare for. That's why I was suggesting that I just head over there now." He averted his eyes yet again to see a young man holding a cross,and making off faces "He must be constipated...eh.. I'll be going there now." is what he said before he was greeted by a female wearing a cloak. "Uh...hello." he said before heading in the direction of the museum.

OOC: my plan is coming to a boil I suppose. Gotta get this done soon. It's very crucial seeing as how it's how Cerberus appears. I'm trying to notice everyone that just came before anything else though.

Last edited:
"What's a cosplayer?" Tye said with a confused look as he looked to the two boys that had been talking about him. He paused for a moment, "So are we all supposed to be headed to the museum then?"

"A cosplayer is someone who dresses in a costume of a fictional character. " Ame said, shrugging. "I guess we don't have to come, but there's a reward in it if we do."

OOC: do we have permission to time skip? .-. I mean skip ahead to the precise time in which we have to meet up? It's be best to wait though.

"Hmmm,I have some time before we actually go there,but...I want to head over a bit early. A reward eh?....wonder what it is.."

Last edited:
Tye turned to the girl, "Oh, well I don't know why anyone would mistake me for one of those." He drew his hand from his pocket and offered it to be shook. "Pleasure to meet you, I'm Tye"

She shakes his hand. "Name's Ame."

"So are you an Occultist too?" Tye asked in a calm-cool tone as he pulled his hand away from the handshake.

"Yeah. I probably wouldn't have been called here if I wasn't" She smiled wryly.

"How does a fine woman such as yourself find herself caught in a struggle between mortals and demons?" Tye asked with playful smirk. I am surprised at the diversity that Occultists come in...I'll have to stay on my toes to say the least in case anything happens to go south.

Lequan continued to walk in the direction of the museum. "I've seen a lot of strange things,and peculiar creatures,but what I experienced in that park was abnormal. Honestly speaking,didn't that Tanuki thing say something about stopping something at the museum?...it could actually be dangerous,but there isn't much I have to live for. Allons-y or so they say.."

"It's...a family thing. I couldn't avoid it if I tried."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom