• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Occultists (Start-Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Youre quite a handful Alice. Was someone looking after you before?" Lequan asked.

"Alice's creator was sick,and left a long time ago. Since then Alice has been alone. But Alice is happy now! She has friends,and a home."

"Oh yeah, I promised you,and Cassidy that the both of you could stay with me once I get the money for my home. Well,it shouldn't be a problem I guess. Beats being alone." Lequan shrugged.

Cassidy finally caught up with them. She overheard the convo,and smiled. "See how friends can change people? I promise I won't be Much trouble." She giggled.

"Yay!" Alice jumped happily.

"Let's just hope I didn't make the wrong choice. Just don't start calling me Onii-chan please. I'm not some pedophile,or otaku fanatic k?" Lequan got off of the ground. "Now where's that shard thing?"

Last edited:
The shadows swirled around them. The forest got noticeably darker, as they began to take physical form. A black pool began to form around the team's feet.

"Um...Maybe we shouldn't threaten to burn down a forest full of ghosts?" Seamus said.

"Basicaly you're statement translates to,I can't do anything,because I'm not skilled enough to actually manipulate the fire that I wield. Which means that I'll most likely die here due to not being able use the only element at my disposal,because I might burn the place down." Lequan folded his arms. "Best day ever..."

Cassidy panicked when she noticed the black puddle,and grabbed hold of Alice before floating upward a little. "That was close. What's happening?"

"Alice wants to splash in the puddle! Please Cassidy?" Alice made puppy dog eyes.

"I'm sorry Alice,but you can't. It's very dangerous so you have to stay up here with me." Cassidy stated. "Everyone be careful."

Last edited:
".......Ah..." She just realized, normally Rakshasa weren't able to go to the afterlife in any way, due to their nature as soul eaters. It made her wonder how she was able to get in...

Octavia levitated a few feet, as she picked up Kyoko to avoid the black puddle. "Holy shit!" The two girls gasped.

"So... you can fly?" Asked Kyoko.
"No. All I can do is levitate." Replied Octavia.

Last edited:
The puddle began to take shape, a black bubble rising from the surface, with many spindly arms protruding from it. It rippled, and a small, white mask sprouted from it. Beneath it, a huge hole opened. It roared, then swung a long, clawed arm at Kyoko, then raised it's arms, lifting itself into the trees and dripping black sludge onto the ground below.

"Ugh...I'm not of much help here. I could endanger everyone if I use fire..,but if a life threatening situation arises,I have no choice but too." Lequan kept his eye on the strange creature.

"Not good,if I miss I could probably cause a fire as well..." Cassidy stated while still holding Alice.

"Alice can help! Alice can help!" She wiggled about vigorously,and managed to escape Cassidy's grasp. Landing on the ground she called Kumiho,her patron. "It's time to play." She sang before running in a circle,and several illusions of herself began running in different directions. The real Alice hid behind Lequan for protection.

"Well, I suppose it's time again, " grumbled Aaron. "Psyche, you know what to do. "

"Of course! "

In Psyche's embrace, Aaron became unrestrained and consumed with anger, channeled against the enemy.

He barreled towards the monster, attacking madly.

Ame drew her dagger and went to stab at it.

Kyoko stopped attacking it. "Maybe I should apologise for trying to burn down your forest. Because I'm sorry about that."
"As long as you don't start singing 'Giggle at the Ghostie'." replied Octavia.

The monster swung at the Alice clones, only to miss the real one. This put it in range of the other's attacks. Kyoko's sword, Ame's knife, and Aaron's barrage made it bleed thin blood. It pulled itself back up to the trees, while the small puddles of goo turned into black orbs with long, clawed hands, slashing at the group.

OOC: Alright, so the old girl is dead. Because I worked hard on them and I don't want 'em to go to waste, I'mma put my plot notes for this here.
-The humans opening the dungeons were part of a sorority led by Sophia, daughter of Zeus.
-They're trying to use the key to open the dungeon Gleipnir and release Fenrir, thus ending the world.
-So the main characters were going to get most of the keys, but the rest of them would be captured by the remaining members of Sophia's band.
-They end up having to go into Gleipnir and fight Fenrir.
-Fenrir ends up getting to earth, though in an extremely weak form (on par with the average human.)
-Don (Dude from the sign-up) makes contract with Fenrir and becomes an occultist. He and his gang become friends with Zeus, and the second half of the RP would focus on fighting them.
-Sophia wanted the world ended because it turns out Zeus plans on fulfilling a prophecy which states that a person with both Alchemist and Occultist powers (Normally impossible) would kill all the other gods.
-Keep in mind that Zeus was actually a huge asshole, having raped multiple women and killed many people.
-So the party is trying to stop Don from fulfilling the prophecy.
-The last bit of the RP would have been a crossover between Alchemists and Occultists. Hugo (A dude from Alchemists) had gotten Alchemist powers and turned evil, and teamed up with Don. They ended up making a final stand when it seemed both parties cornered them.
-They both come within inches of dying. But then Zeus resurrects Frankenstein, who was a Life Alchemist who managed to obtain Occultist powers by creating his own demon (the monster.)
-Frankenstein technically can no longer fulfill the prophecy, as he is a demon now that he's undead. But he does manage to chop up Hugo and Don, combining both of them into some kind of monster while still keeping them alive. So now HugoDon is some kinda monster that can fulfill the prophecy.
-Mr. Dashe reveals that he's been Hades all this time. Zeus then kills him and uses the dead body of his bother to build a tower, the final Dungeon.
-The Alchemists and Occultists would have ascended the tower, and finished the RP with a climactic battle against Zeus and HugoDon.

Anyway, it was a nice run.

Last edited:
Oh man :| this rp.died ages ago didn't it? Such a sad tale..was good while it lasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom