• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Occultists (Start-Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sorry, I know the feeling" Tye sighed slightly. Gonna get you back mom... He smiled.

The young fellow sat on the park bench unfolded, getting up and putting the cross away. Slowly, hesitantly, he made his way over to the group. On the way there, his phone rang. He tapped the mobile's screen and it blared to life. Whatever he saw, his face blanched like he'd just seen the Devil and he hurried off to one side and put the phone to his ear. He spent some time there, hissing hatefully under his breath at someone on the other end of the line. Choice phrases like "Why?", "Abomination!" and "ruined my life...!" echoed over the park, just on the edge of hearing as the young man seemed to lose more emotional control every other second.

"Alright, so we'll meet up at 3 AM at the museum?" Seamus asked. He looked around.

"Where'd Mr. Dashe go?"

"I don't know...." Alice said. "He was here a minute ago, wasn't he?"

"Hmmmmmm, I am going there a bit too early.. Ah, I'll explore the museum then hide out afterward. That way I'll be there before everyone,maybe..actually see what's supposed to be stopped there?" Lequan shrugged as the museum came into view. "I'm on a mission,makes me feel like solid snake or something."

Lequan entered the museum. "I've been here a few times when I was younger...used to always want to look at the Greek mythology exhibit.... Feels a bit odd coming back here now." He walked around a bit. "I should hide out in the bathroom or something until its time,but I've got some time to kill."

OOC: Quick question...timeskip?

Suddenly, the same young fellow form the park earlier stormed through the museum door. Barely paying anyone any heed, he snarled something into the phone and flung it away in disgust, leaving it to clatter uselessly on the floor. He then sat in on a nearby chair and massaged his head in his hands. "Have to meet... Mr. Dashe... museum..." he muttered to himself as he continued to clutch his head. It seems he overheard some of what the group had been talking about earlier, but had he even actually been invited?

Lequan paused with one foot in the air at the sight of the strange man from before throwing his phone. "It's the creepy man..." Lequan decided to pick up the cellphone. "Why did he throw it?" he asked while inspecting it briefly.

OOC: Quick question...timeskip?

OOC: Yes.

Seamus was hiding under a table near the cafe. The museum was just closing, and he stood up, flipping the table over.

"You! I have captured you!" Seamus yelled.

"I got him, boss!" Miyamoto said, launching a flying kick at the man.

"Eh....what's going on here? I thought we were supposed to prevent something bad from happening. I see nothing physically off with that man." Lequan folded his arms. "I'll start searching..stuff,you do whatever you want I guess." He said before taking off towards the Greek exhibit.

Alice came out of the bathroom after hiding in the stall until closing. "Is everything okay?" She asked.

The man didn't get much time to react before he was kicked in the face and sent sprawling. As Lequan inspected the phone, it melted into superheated plastic.

He fell to the floor hard but immediately got back up again, no trace of pain on his face as he massaged his bruised jaw. He tried to speak, but failed as his jaw seized up. Finally, he managed to get some words out.

"Mrhphl. Whaf wash tha for?"

The phone Lequan held had melted,burning his hand a little before he dropped it on the ground. "Ouch! What the hell?.... That man." Lequan looked around the Greek exhibit,and sighed. "It's...been so long." he then got naive,and headed into a section of the museum still under renovation. "I doubt anything could be here..." he inspected the area the best he could.

The wierdo turned to look at the departing one in slight confusion, before turning back to the others, flexing his jaw in the process. "Look, I don't know who you are but I need help." he began, "You know what I don't need? Kicks to the face."

"Something here,doesn't feel right.. I can't put my finger on it though." he said,.looking at the exposed wood etc. "I wish that the Tanuki thing would've been more specific...I cant do anything."

Having hid in the drop ceiling, Aaron descended into a room adjecent to the Greek exhibit with Psyche.

A map was conveniently nearby. He examined it to see where the most valuable items might be located.

((OOC: The time skip already happened, yes?))

Tye walked up to the group of feuding Occultists, "Do I need to break this up? We are here to meet a common goal" He sighed audibly.

"I didn't start this, alright? I don't even know wha-" the man staggered and held his head before stumbling onto a nearby chair. "Oh God, not this again..."

"Are you okay?" Alice asked the man who had just fallen into a chair.

"Are you alright?" Tye asked, walking over to the man who had stumbled into the chair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom