• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Occultists (Start-Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"White feathers for innocence and black feathers for darkest sin, light aid me in my quest." Alice's voice echoed as she was coated in a bright light, she was now wearing a white gown that came down to her mid thigh and she now had snow white wings. "I won't let you escape!" Alice shouted as she flew toward the Egyptian Exibt."

"I'm warning you! I have a broom and I'm not afraid to use it!" Ame said, feeling immensely silly afterwards.

Kyoko noticed a few people running towards the Egyptian exhibit. "they must be Occultists" she murmured to herself. Kyoko quicky followed, keeping her fire-staff close to her.

Lequan kept running until he tripped,and fell head first. "Ouch....why am I even trying? I..can't do anything..." He sighed.

Lequan accepted the girls offer,and got to his feet. "Yeah,I'm fine..honest." he rubbed his head gently. "Oh,my names Lequan by the way. I know right now might not be the best time,but pleased to meet you."

The John-thing seemed slightly put out by the angel-girls incatation about black feathers being the colour of darkest sin. He couldn't really argue, but it still rankled slightly. He kicked off the ground and was soon flying alongside Alice, snaking his way through the exhbits. "SO! What's your name, sweetheart?" he called over the sound of the pursuit.

Kyoko smiled at Lequan, and said "Nice to meet you. My name is Kyoko Kitune. You are an Occultist too, right?"

"My name is Alice Flowright, daughter to the all poweful Lumina Flowright." Alice replied durring pursuit, her shy personality seemingly vanished.

"Uh,no.....I can see Them,and that's about it. I don't know why I was asked to tag along on this mission,but there isn't much for me to live for either." He shrugged. "Taking a risk.."

OOC: So...um.. who's playing the part of the mysterious stranger?

Ame had blocked off the area ahead of the figure, and the others were behind him, so he was trapped in the middle, with nowhere to go.

Kyoko's fox ears pricked up at the sound of a girl's voice, and a deep male's voice. "WHO GOES THERE!" she snapped sa she waved her staff around. "Lequan, i'm sorry, but I heard something!" cried Kyoko as she ran towards the sound, to discover an angels, one female one wearing a white dress with white wings, and a male.

"Lumina! Got around, didn't she? I didn't even KNOW she got with a mortal!" The possessed man laughed. "Ha! God's loosened up a bit, has he? Wonder what Sariel thinks of this?" He flips through several small gaps, clearly quite familiar with his wings. "So wait. How are you not a nephilim? Y'know, the giant monsters?"

I...that voice from before..maybe it was right. I am pathetic. He thought.

"A lot of strange characters here. Youve seen one,then any others don't faze you at all." Lequan exhaled as he began to head in the direction of the Egypt Section

OOC: the cloaked figure is supposed to be controlled by Grit right?

Kyoko waved her 9 tails and glared at the two figures a short distance away. "Are you friends, or foes?" she asked, waving her staff around.

OOC: He's not on right now, so, we're kinda at a standstill were I'm at. XD

"Those born with pure hearts are unable to become fallen angels." Alice replied.

Aaron, after far too much indecision, picked out a room. The Egyptian exhibit would have plenty of rare and valuable things in it.

He and Psyche went towards the exhibit, only to discover a struggle between a cloaked figure and those kids from earlier.

"Well... looks like it wasn't as easy as they made it out to be, " he said, calmly.

"Psyche, if he makes a move on me, don't hesitate to use it. Hey! do you people need help? I expect compensation, of course. "

"Then explain me, pretty. Explain how I, created to be God's Messenger, ended up like this." He flipped upisde down, his grin growing impossibly wide as he looked the fox girl in the eye. "Oh, this is Alice, shy little thing but she'll grow on you. I'm Satan, but most of the ladies prefer to call me Lucifer. How d'you do?"

"Satan, huh. Well I guess you're a foe." said Kyoko, staring the fallen angel in the eyes. She lifted her fire-staff, and set loose a huge inferno, aimed directly at the fallen-angel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom