• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Occultists (Start-Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"OH FOR-"

He flitted up to the ceiling in a puff of black feathers. "You didn't even let me finish!" he snapped from the ceiling as the fire passed underneath. "Is my PR THAT bad!?"

Kyoko frowned, and ran towards the pure, female angel. "Need some help, Alice?" she asked, and waved her 9 tails once.

OOC: Welp I might as well kick start my plan now ,and then wait for him to log on.

Lequan slowly looked around at all the people that were around him. All different,all with some form of power,something to offer.. "Why am I so?..."

A voice echoed. "Human...if its power that thine seeks. If its the Strenght to eliminate those that oppose you...Then form a contract with me. Right now.

"It's that voice again...I..er....I don't know.." said Lequan.

"Do you wish to stay powerless? Unable to do what you oh so desire? Or do you wish to pitifully rot? Make your choice.

"Ah........Y-yes..." Lequan replied "I...will form a contract with you."

The voice made a loud growl. "IT is written in blood. I am Cerberus,guardian of the gates of the underworld. Let us bring pain,and suffering to those that oppose us! My flames burn even the soul!

"Oh..okay..." Lequan spaced out as his body temperature began to drastically increase,and soon tiny sparks could be seen emanating from his body.

Last edited:
"You think I WANT to come out here, girl? I wasn't given a choice! Take it from me, you think a deal with the Devil sucks? Try a deal with-"

He fell to the ground, the wings disappearing as John hit the ground with a thud.

Alice landed next to John and she asked. "Are you alright?"

"Wsrfgl...Did... Did I hear that right?" John murmured to himself. "It's really... Satan then. I have... a Satan problem." He rolled over blearily and looked at the angel, his face becoming a mask of pure shock before he passed out.

OOC: the cloaked figure is supposed to be controlled by Grit right?

OOC: Yep. If I introduce a character, I'd prefer nobody else control it. I might ask for a co-gm, by the way. They'd have to be willing to move the plot when I'm not around, so I'd have to give them my notes for it, and so they'd have to promise not to spoil anything.

"Seamus Finch." Seamus said to Kyoko, shaking her hand as they followed the woman. She briefly stopped at a statue of a man with a jacka's head and touched it, then kept running. The statue suddenly burst to life, cracking the floor as it stepped in front of them, blocking the way and swinging a huge, stone fist at Ame.

The heat around him intensified but didn't seem to affect him at all. Lequan was extremely confused. The with every step he took the ground sizzled. "This....what?..."

"I grant my powers to thee. Use them how you wish...." The voice of Cerberus faded.

Kyoko turned to face Seamus, and replied, "Kyoko Kitsune." She grabbed her staff, and attempted to incinerate the stone statue.

Ame jumped out of the way. "Guess there's no reason for a disguise then."She sighed. To the other Occultists in the immediate vicinity. "Don't attack me, alright? I'm on your side." She said as she shifted into her true form, with cat ears,claws on both hands and feet, and thumbs are on the other side of her hands, and a tail in full sight.

"Ame Kren, but I'm sure we've met before, neh?"

"So kawaii~" Seamus said, looking at Kyoko and Ame, both of whom looked like anime characters, then turned back to the fight. The statue was charred by Kyoko's flames, which let Ame slash through it cleanly, only to be replaced by a statue of a pharoah and one of a man with the head of an ibis.

"Tch, statues? The guy is gonna get away at this rate." Ame said as she was furiously trying to hack at them with her claws.

"What do I do?..." Lequan said to himself. His body felt heavy as he headed into the exhibit to see moving statues. Lequan rested his hand on an inanimate one,and the heat emanating from his hand literally turned some of it into ash.(he can't control it obviously.) He looked at his hand in shock.

"OH. MY. FUCKING. NINETAILS!" Snapped Kyoko, glaring at the statues. She released an all consuming inferno on this new statue, and hit it a few times with her staff.

"Some of us should go back and see if we can find a way around!" Seamus said. Miyamoto had disappeared, and in his hand he was holding a mace. The statues were again weakened by the fires, and one of them was destroyed by Ame. Seven busts of famous pharoahs bounced in, biting at the team's ankles.

"Wait Lequan what the hell did you just do?" Seamus said, running back towards the hallway.

"Lequan? Where is he?" asked Kyoko. "Shit, I guess I shouldn't have abandoned him to go fight Satan..."

"I...I don't know...." Lequan looked at the opposing statues. He opened the palm of his hand,and a ball of fire appeared, Drastically spinning. It wasn't long before Lequan was covered in flames himself..yet he seemed unaffected. He panicked when he looked at his body covered in fire,and swung his hand forward. The intense fire sprayed in a thick stream towards the statues.

Kyoko kept shooting fire at the statues, and beating the charred ones that still stood. She yelled "Lequan! What happened to you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom