• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Occultists (Start-Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The haunting sound of an authentic yet very old Stradivari violin filled the air as the boy explained his backstory to Kyoko. Immediately to his left, the posessed John was lovingly yet melodramatically playing the old violin, looted from the museum archives after the girl had been apprehended.

And after the fire on his wings had been put out, but he didn't want to talk about that.

"Oh, what a terrible story! My sympathies." He put the violin down. "Which demon?" he asked with a sudden interest.

"Nice violin playing. I can say that much." Lequan yawned. "Uh...Cerberus? I think."

"Oh, him? Hades' guard dog? Pfft." He crossed his arms, relishing the part where he didn't get set on fire all the time. "Couldn't you do better than someone who needs regular walkies?"

"Something's better than nothing. I wouldn't make a straight face if my demonic partner was a raccoon that likes his genitals hanging about."

The winged man seemed to weigh this up for a few seconds, opened his mouth to speak...

and fell face first on the floor, his wings once again vanishing.

"Eh.....This man is more unlucky than me." Lequan poked him with his finger. "Are you dead?..."

"Haters gonna hate. I think you're just jealous you don't come with a fur coat." Miyamoto said.

"Alright, so we should call the police and see Mr. Dashe, then?" Seamus said.

"Mr dashe about what? I'm not an occultist. Why did I recieve that mail in the first place?.." Lequan plucked another rose,and watched as the plum lit on fire. "Though...forming a contract with that demon was my own choice."

"Maybe he knew somehow...Miyamoto said you smelled funny." Seamus said. "Anyway, we need to get our rewards."

"What did you have to eat before coming?" Miyamoto asked.

"Can...Can I go now?" The woman asked.

"Hmm, that's quite difficult to put my finger on." He made a ball of flame appear in his hand,and stared at it. "I wonder...." is what Lequan said before moving the ball of fire towards his chest. His entire body lit on fire afterward. "Oh...that's interesting...."

There was a flash of light and Alice was back in her human form and she said. "Um... I think that's okay..."

"At this point. Nothing suprises me. I was about to comment on your wings,but I have no right to judge. I'm on fire...literally. What's strange is that it isn't hurting me or burning my clothes."

Last edited:
"Yeah, go on." Ame said to the woman. To the others. "I say we go and pick up our rewards then head to a restaurant that's still open somewhere."

"How do I put this fire out?" Lequan asked himself. "Maybe some concentration would help. I should stay away from the bushes before I set the place on fire." He said as he stepped back onto the pavement. "A restaurant? With...a group of strange people. Unless everyone has a disguise or can control they're powers,which I'm still learning how to,then thatd be dangerous."

Last edited:
Tye walked over to Ame, as they had been talking earlier. "Is it ok if I come?" He asked slowly.

"Sure. Open invitation." She agreed.

"So that mission was a lot easier than I figured it would be" Tye laughed. "Didn't even have to unsheathe anything"

"Eh, ran around more than I'm used too, but you're right, it wasn't that bad." She looked like she had just realized something. "Oh yeah, if we're going to eat somewhere I should change back." She shape-shifted back into human-form, this time with red hair.

"You're not the only one with another form" Tye laughed. "And yeah, dinner sounds great right now"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom