• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Official BGMf Claim-a-Move Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we can claim 2? Can I get Horn Attack ( I don't think it's on the list) and Crabhammer?

TheFallensRvnge
5/7/11
Horn Attack & Crabhammer

Thanks!

I'd like Flame Wheel, please.

Flame Wheel - FireMeowth - May 7th, 2011

Please put me in for Scald, or Boiling Water, if you like.

Serperior99- May 8, 2011
Scald

EDIT:
Can I claim another one? Then I'll claim Giga Drain.

Serperior99- May 8, 2011
Giga Drain

Last edited:
Rules 8 and 9 are abolished, since they're just rules for the sake of rules, and I feel no one will actually follow them anyway.

I claim Zap Cannon!

Zap Cannon/Dr. Haxorus/30th July 2011/10:45pm (i like to have an EXACT time/date)

I'll claim Torment thank you.

Torment/JLomb/July 30 2011

(btw the English name for Ancient Song is Relic Song)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom