• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Official BGMf Claim-a-Nature/Characteristic Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLZ the Confirmer

I'm out of Zek macros, OK
Reaction score
Well, call me crazy, but I made a second one. Yep. You know the drill. If you don't know the rules, click the spoiler.

RULES

(NOTE: The first eleven moves are copy-pastes from my other thread, so sorry if it says "move" instead of "nature/characteristic".

1: You must have posted at least 20 times before claiming a move.
3: First come, first serve.
4: When claiming a move, make sure to use the date, the year you claimed it, your username, and the move you're claiming, or else your claim will not be accepted.
5: You may only change your claim once per 7 days, but once you do, you can wait as long as you like to choose what to claim.
6: When you have successfully made a claim, I will post it by the move you've claimed, so people can see you've claimed it. If it doesn't show up right away, be patient. It'll be there soon.
7: When a user has been inactive for more than 30 days, his/her move claim will be terminated, and others can claim that move. However, if you need to be inactive for more than 30 days through no fault of your own, (such as a vacation that lasts more than 30 days), you can ask to have your claim "reserved", which will preserve your claim as long as you are inactive.
8: After 1 year, your claim will automatically be terminated, but you can choose to have it changed or renewed. If you renew it, your claim will last another year.
9: You can only renew a claim every 90 days, to stop people from "stockpiling" renewals.
10: You can always ask for new rules to be added, though there are no guarantees I will add them to the rule list.
11: You can also petition for rules to be deleted.
12: When a user is banned, you can take their move. If no one takes their move, when they come back, it is still theirs.
13: When you have claimed a nature, you may also claim a characteristic, and vise versa. However, I will not force you to.

Natures

Hardy-Thunder Lord Z
Lonely-Silverwynde & War
Brave-DracoMan & Link (Sorry, Taio and pokemoll, not enough room.)
Adamant-Oppossumguy & EpicYoshi (Sorry, War. There's already 2 people who have claimed that.)
Naughty-Ken the Pen and Mintaka*
Bold-A-a-axew!
Docile
Relaxed-Niall
Impish-AxelHino
Lax-Alienlifeufo
Timid-Darkarceus11
Hasty
Serious-GoldenMuk
Jolly-Last Remote
Naive-FairyRed
Modest-MidnightEclipse
Mild-Serperior
Quiet-Alex800
Bashful-Rainbowsaurus
Rash-Ranger Jack Walker
Calm-Bay
Gentle-Dumblemodio
Sassy-Acire
Careful-Snoozle & Flygon101
Quirky-Blaah

Characteristics

Loves to eat-Fudgenuggets
Proud of its power-Thunder Lord Z & Oppossumguy
Sturdy body-Dragon Master
Highly curious-Ranger Jack Walker
Strong willed-Bay
Likes to run-EpicYoshi
Often dozes off-Link & Dumblemodio
Likes to thrash about
Capable of taking hits-Ken the Pen & Flygon101
Mischievous-MidnightEclipse
Somewhat vain-Fairy Red
Alert to sounds-A-a-axew!
Often scatters things
A little quick tempered-pokemoll & AxelHino (Sorry. I'm prone to mistakes.)
Highly persistent-Serperior (Like I said, prone to mistakes.)
Thoroughly cunning-DracoMan & Last Remote
Strongly defiant-Silverwynde & Rebornrocks
Impetuous and silly-Darkarceus11
Scatters things often
Likes to fight-War
Good endurance-Gabite
Often lost in thought-GoldenMuk
Hates to lose-Alex800
Somewhat of a clown
Likes to relax-Snoozle & Taio
Quick tempered
Good perseverance
Very finicky-Blaah
Somewhat stubborn-Mintaka*
Quick to flee

And now, I have first dibs:

Proud of its power and Hardy- Thunder Lord Z- 2-16-11

Last edited:
I'll take Adamant and Proud of its power.

Adamant and Proud of its power-Opossumguy-2/16/2011

Likes to run and Adamant - EpicYoshi - February 16, 2011

Last edited:
I'm just pointing out that you spelled my name wrong...

You also made a mistake with my name. It's extremely minor, though. :/

Adamant-Likes to fight-War-16/02/2011

Brave & Thoroughly Cunning - DracoMan - Feb. 16, 2011

Darkarceus11 -Impetuous and silly & Timid -Feb, 16, 2011

Quirky and Very finicky - Blaah - 17th February, 2011

Boy, We sure are going to run out of these quickly, and GrnMarvl said the very same thing about my suggestion, anyway...

Lax-Alienlifeufo-Feb 2 2011

Careful & Likes to Relax - Snoozle - 17 February 2011

Fairy Red claims the nature Naive and the characteristic Somewhat Vain - Thursday, February 17th, 2011, 3:04AM (Alaskan Time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom