• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Official BMGf Pairing Thread (Vol. 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alolan Ninetales

Who is the fairest of them all?
Reaction score
Welcome to the Official BMGf Pairing thread! It's a new thing we're going to try out here.

What is Pairing? Well, it's like this: You will fill out a small form, and fill out what you'd like in a preferred pair, and then, if someone wants to pair with you, they'll say so. Once you get a pair, you'll post it here, and we'll add it to the pair list. Anyone can be a pair! Friends, best friends, bf/gf, etc.

HOWEVER, this is merely for fun and in no way, shape or form is for the purpose of just finding someone to date. This is to help you get to know more members and form friendships. It's also for fun. :)

Now, here's the form you will fill out.

Username:
Some things about yourself: (We don't need a giant paragraph. Just a line or two will do)

**Future Pair**

Age: (what age range you'd like to have your potential pair in)
Sex:

Then, you'll just wait until you get people asking to be a pair. It's not really difficult at all. You can only start off with one pair at first, but if we get enough applicants, the limit might go up to 2 pairs maximum.

I'll post one just to show you what to do. ^^

Username: Octy
Sex: Female
Description: I mod the Garden Grotto, Role-playing Games, Life Universe & Everything, Blogs, and Social Groups. I'm really easy-going and I don't bite. Ninetales is my favorite Pokemon.

**Future Pair**

Now, let's get this started! =D If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or any of the Outside the Box Mods. :)

List of Pairs
Lumi/Tsutarja
Neosquid/Shiny Celebi
Octy/Stellar Haze
PkmnGreen/jda95
Appletree/Raizhu
GatoRage/TheMissingNo
Mijzelffan/Alex800
Ebail/G50
Karamazov/Croag
Iron Defense/Mintaka
Black Dragon/OverlordRuby
Jack Pschitt/Fennel
Winterdaze/Jo the Marten
Ghetsis-Dennis/Kaori
Pokemoll/Gaara The Vampire Prince
BMGF Christmas Master/Professor Erin

Available Guys for pairing

Baron Dante
Jabberwocky
double trouble!
Synthesis (FlamingCat11)
Ryuutakeshi
Arachneo (Rosendorf)
Meguroco (Grass Mixer)
Soulmaster
Mako (Hide in Plain Sight)
Doctor Who
Buoy
Bulba Panda
Mitchman
ArceusAlpha493
TheCapsFan
Zell
RegiReece
mariowie
Grouchy_houndoom
PrettyVenomoth
BlueWartortle
Shayminlover123

Girls Available for pairing

Autumnbreeze
Feralize
Destiny Queen
Fresa (Sourcandy)
Sputnik
OceanicWildfire
lyu1112

Last edited by a moderator:
Usename: Shiny Celebi
Discripetion: Im a laid back easy going forum member that tries to help people in any way I can, I like Pokemon and collecting shinies. I also really love animals and hope to go into a career with them someday. As for forums I like going to The Garden Grotto, Outside the Box, The War Room, Tea in the Garden, Pokemon Video Games and Current Event: Black 2 and White 2 and the blogs.

Future Pair:

Username: Karamazov
Sex:
Male
Some things about yourself:
Hi. I like animals,the paranormal, and paranormal animals. Oh, and I like the Pokémon anime. And I'm nice.There really isn't a lot to say about me beyond that, I guess.

**Future Pair**

Sex:
Doesn't matter.

Username: GatoRage
Sex: Male
Description: I'm just a regular user and I mostly hang out in the Blogs Section. I enjoy talking to people and just generally being really random. I'm a bit of a movie freak and I also love music. My favorite musicians include Eric Clapton, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin and ELO. My favorite Pokemon is Scyther.

**Future Pair**

Username: Ghetsis-Dennis
Some things about yourself: I like to use the computer a lot, play video games, and daydream all day long. I like to draw things when I'm bored (mostly architecture). I listen to any type of music. I have an obsession with competitive Pokemon battles to the point that it's taking over my judgement in the game. I am also a brony (a sane one to be exact). I tend to avoid people who are elitists of certain cults, have bad opinions, and bash religion. I am one of the top 20 highest leveled students in my high school and currently have the highest GPA in my community college (my major is mathematics). I tend to be funny and serious at the right place and/or at the right time.

**Future Pair**

Username: PkmnGreen
Description: Hi! I'm not sure what to put here, so I'll keep it short. I'm usually in the Pokémon Video games section, blogs, or in the Conversation thread. My favourite Pokémon is Poliwhirl, but I have others close favourites, such as Manectric, Walrein and Hitmonlee. I listen to a lot of music, and watch a lot of films. My favourite band is the Red Hot Chili Peppers, and my favourite film is Porco Rosso.

Oh, and I drink a lot of tea.

**Future Pair**

Last edited:
Username: Tsutarja
Description: I'm a dreamer and generally a nice person. Social anxious at many times, but once you get to know me, I'm much crazier and perverted than you might think. I have a fond belief in supernatural, I like animals and I'm a great Pokémon fan as well as an anime fan in general. That's pretty much it, I guess. Oh, I also love Snivy.

**Future Pair**

Sex: Doesn't matter.

Username: Croag
Some things about yourself: Hey there. On the forum you can usually see me hanging around the blogs, or certain sections of the forums! I like music, animals (mostly cats and frogs...) and quite a lot of things, actually.

**Future Pair**

Sex: Doesn't matter

Hmm, this can be fun. I'll try it out.

Username: Appletree.
Sex: Male.
Some things about yourself: (EDIT: I am going to tell somewhat more about me) - I'm easy going and I won't hurt you. I have lot's of interests: The Pokémon Anime/Games/In General, I like Avatar series, Shipping (yes), Wobbuffet, I love to make friends, I like books, writing, spending time with my friends and girlfriend, I love cooking and animals.

**Future Pair**

Last edited:
Username: Lumi
Some things about yourself: I'm a girl who likes cute things and the color pink. I also like watching horror movies. Snivy is my favorite Pokémon ever, ok?

**Future Pair**

Why am I doing this. :p

Username: Baron Dante
Description: I'm apparently a hardcore player. I call that being born in the 90's. Games are pretty much all I excell in, so yeah. Loathe towards Sony. I can read and watch pretty much any manga and anime, as long as I deem it good. I apparently have excellent sense of humor, though I don't really have moderation on what can be made jokes off of.

**Future Pair**

Age: Eh. It's not the age, I think mental age is more important.

Last edited:
Username: Jabberwocky
Some things about yourself: I'm involved in a ton of fandoms, including Pokemon, The Legend of Korra, DC Comics, Young Justice, and Harry Potter. I'm almost compulsively nice and courteous, and I have a love for writing. I love animals, except for bees, wasps, and cats (especially cats).

**Future Pair**

Last edited:
Username: double trouble!
Some things about yourself: (We don't need a giant paragraph. Just a line or two will do)
Not much to say. I like to watch anime and play video games. I obviously like Pokémon (that's why I'm here after all!)
Favorite anime: One Piece, Inazuma Eleven, Pokémon
Music: House/Trance

**Future Pair**

Age: (what age range you'd like to have your potential pair in) Doesn't matter
Sex: Doesn't matter

Username: Mijzelffan
Sex: male
Some things about yourself: I'm a history student. I'm quite the Nintendo gamer, liking and having played a lot of Nintendo series. I also like watching tv series and movies, and online I like playing mafia games. Personally think I have a broad range of humour. I can also be a little random sometimes.

**Future Pair**

Sex: doesn't matter

Username: Autumnbreeze
Some things about yourself: I like Pokemon Specal, RPing, drawing and writing, singing, and youu might find me in theFun and Games section. I'm a bit nerdy and crazy, but I'm nice :) I'm also CRAZY about Legend of Korra, but well... :p

**Future Pair**

Age: Don't know, don't caarrrrreeeee! Just for this moment, as long as you're mine!!!~ (I also like broadway and Wicked :p)
Sex: Don't really care.

Last edited:
Soo, I was forced to sign up to this :p

Username: Alex800
Sex: female
Some things about yourself: Uh, ok... I like randomness. And rainbows and pokémon and drawing and nyan cat and Eevee and Ninetales and Flygon and the color green and cats and ground types and water types and the internet and my DS and Harry Potter and fanta exotic and pizza and nail polish and sleeping in... I guess that's all :p
Sorry, I don't usually write like that :I

**Future Pair**

Sex: doesn't matter either

Username: FlamingCat11
Sex: Yes, preferably. Er, male.
Some things about yourself: I like to go out and meet new people. I'm pretty loyal and never stop talking, although I can be a little shy in large groups of people. I like to think I'm approachable and easy to get along with too.

**Future Pair**

Age: As long as they aren't much older or much younger, I don't mind.
Sex: Female preferably. I don't talk to enough of them outside of the URPG so this could be a good start.

Username: Feralize
Some things about yourself: I'm quite talkative and love joking around. I tend to be relaxed, but I can be anywhere from high-strung to absolutely dark. I love anime, the Hunger Games, drawing, heavy metal music, and taking naps. I'm not particularly girly. My favorite Pokemon are Houndoom, Honchkrow, and Absol.

**Future Pair**
Sex: either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom