• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Official BMGf Pairing Thread (Vol. 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mintaka made that list up. It wasn't meant to be an official one. That was just to get people talking. Her list isn't real. So, you pick who you want to pair with. xD

Username: lyu1112
Sex: Female
Some things about yourself: I am a college student whose favorite TV show happens to be Planet Earth. Pastimes include gaming, sketching, and reading. I have a huge passion for dystopian fiction and genres of music I listen to include J-pop, J-rock, folk, symphonic metal, and classical. Shanghai dumplings are delicious.

**Future Pair**

Sex: I don't care.

Username:Gaara Of The Desert.
Sex:Male
I'm a Scottish boy who likes a lot of sports,and gaming.
I'm also a vegetarian.

Future Pairing:
Age:preferably older than me(or someone reasonably mature) but not older than 16.

Username: PrettyVenomoth
sex: male
some things about yourself : i am from england i like to watch catoons and play pokemon i also love foootball

future pairing : any !!!!

am i donig this right ?

Username: BlueWartortle
Sex: Male
Things about myself: Pokemon anime, YuGiOh, fond with gadgets

Partner: Someone with similar interests

Username: Shayminlover123
Sex: Male
Description: I'm a huge fan of Pokemon and I like to play other Nintendo games. I can be nervous at times but that won't stop me from being friendly.

**Future Pair**
Sex: Any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom