• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Official BMGf Pairing Thread (Vol. 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: Locked In My Asylum

Sex: Female~

Some things about yourself: Let's see... I like anime, vampires, werewolves, drawing, manga, and video games. I listen to mostly heavy metal music like Disturbed and Godsmack, but I do branch out to other genres. I have Asperger's syndrome, so I'm really awkward in social situations. :sweatlol: I love Pokemon a lot, and my favorite Pokemon are Darkrai and Mew. I play mostly RPGs, but I'm learning how to play Gears of War from my brother. ^_^

**Future Pair**

@Octy; Me and Jo the Marten are paired.

While I'll go through with the pairing, I am quite offended by the fact that you completely decided this on your own without even asking me. As far as I'm aware, this pairing thing is supposed to be a mutual agreement. You didn't even ask me first.

@Octy; Me and Jo the Marten are paired.

While I'll go through with the pairing, I am quite offended by the fact that you completely decided this on your own without even asking me. As far as I'm aware, this pairing thing is supposed to be a mutual agreement. You didn't even ask me first.

Oh, it wasn't a mutual agreement? I'm so sorry, I didn't know. D:

I don't see this going badly.

Username: Iron Defense

Sex: Male

Some things about yourself: I like dragons and machines. My favorite authors are Terry Brooks and Douglas Adams, and I also like reading nonfiction, as math, science and history are fascinating. I enjoy listening to blues, big band, '60s rock and trance/nitzhonot. These days, I like breeding pokemon and keep a lego collection because I find it relaxing. Really, I'm pretty laid back and nice.

**Future Pair**

Last edited:
Username: TheCapsFan
Some things about yourself: Just your average middle school student. I like Rush and Shinedown when it comes to music and series from the series' in the Super Smash Bros. games when it comes to video games.

**Future Pair**

Sex: I don't care.

Last edited:
Updated.

Jo the Marten and Ghetsis-Dennis are no longer paired and are available for pairing.

Username: lady lucifer.
Sex: female.
Some things about yourself: well, for one, i at first seem like a huge bitch (and i act like one if i don't know you too well or i have a bad first impression of you); this is just a trust issue i have. you have to be patient with me. usually i end up warming up and once that happens, i am fiercely loyal and protective.

**Future Pair**

Sex: more or less a girl. guys are fine.

Sure, why not.

Username: Mintaka
Sex: Female
Description: I mod the Outside the Box, The War Room, and Fun and Games. My humor is poor, and I might split hairs often, but I'm welcome to jokes and humor. Sometimes I might have to ask for an explanation about the joke if I don't pick it up. Being Korean, my English can be lacking sometimes as the language is not used much in life here. School takes up a big part in my life; I study biology, but I welcome other topics for discussion. There are things that I might not agree with compared to the 'common' opinions, but I try to understand.

**Future Pair**

Age: Around my age would be the best, like 20-25 years of age.

Username: Reader
Sex:Female
Some things about yourself: I read too much shoujo/romance manga for my own good. I don't like waiting for the updates. I'm somewhat an introvert. Sometimes, I think I'm in my own weird world. IRL, I'm too serious. I can get easily distracted.

**Future Pair**

Sex: I don't know...

This seems like a nice little thread.

Username: Mellowaffle

Sex: Last time I checked, I was a male.

Description: I'm a gambler of life. I love games that involve chance or pure luck and I'm an avid card player. I play guitar, love listening to stories, and I've been told I'm good at giving advice by people in real life.

People always say I'm really chill and laid back in real life so I guess I'll put that down as well. I don't stress to easily but I do occasionally fall into spells of mellowness.

I love talking to people and meeting new people, so yeah.

I'm not trying to sound too egotistical but its pretty hard considering I'm just trying to list positive things about myself ^^;

**Future Pair**

Sex: Eh, I would prefer female since they are usually more mature about life and things but I could always use a couple of bros ya know.

Last edited:
Username: Princess Crow
Some things about yourself: I'm just a high school kid, looking for some new friends to make. I'm kind of shy, but, once you get to know me, I can get really crazy. In the good way. I like the Legend of Korra, Pokemon (obviously), and a bunch of random things. I've been told that I'm pretty funny, and I also value humor in other people. But really, I'm just looking for a good time!

**Future Pair**

Age: I don't care, just as long as he/she is mature enough to have a real conversation.
Sex: I don't care. I get along fine with both.

Username: In Soviet Russia
Sex:
Female
Some things about yourself:
I want to travel the world when I grow up, but right now, I'm a gamer who loves to draw pictures, watch Ponies and Hetalia. I have a simple life with almost no worries. Also, I love cats.

**Future Pair**

Sex:
Male

Username: Meryn
Some things about yourself: I am painfully shy but I genuinely treasure my friends and thus appreciate any chances to make new ones. I'm a bit of a scatterbrain in some respects and meticulous in others but I've been told I'm good at giving advice, which is just as well since I enjoy being there for people and am very loyal and protective once I begin to be comfortable/friendly with someone. I get along best with people who're intelligent and funny, reliable and understanding and accepting of my derpy sense of humour and unfunny, pun-based jokes. I worry a lot but I try to have a cheerful disposition, maintained by the huge amount of webcomics and manga reading, Youtubing and general dorking out I fill my spare time with. I really enjoy gaming (RPGs especially) and my favourite Pokémon is Vulpix. :3

**Future Pair**
Sex: Preferably male; I get along with guys better.

Last edited:
Username:Fan of New and Old Anime
Sex:Male
Some things about yourself:Not a real lot to say here I like all types of anime and most types(save for country)music

**Future Pair**

Sex:Female

Last edited:
I suppose I'll try this out.
Username: Black Dragon
Some things about yourself: Well, I'm quite social I like games, I've been told I'm very funny and sarcastic. I love card games and like anime.
** Future Pair**
Sex: does not matter. Oh and age is 11.

Last edited:
Ummm... I'll try this. I don't expect very good results. This seems interesting, though.

Username: PkmnRuby
Some things about yourself: I like various animes, I play some video games, I like emo, rock, jazz, classical, screamo, alternative, some pop music, I like LOTR, I like Harry Potter, I like sci-fi books, I like Pokémon, I play the oboe, I'm a better than mediocre basketball player, I don't have many IRL friends, I like MLP:FiM, and sometimes I can make random references to random things. All that, and I'm pretty funny, in a scientific, nerdy, awkward way. (As I write this, I'm wondering if all I've said is making you all dislike me...)

**Future Pair**

Sex: Doesn't matter.

Well... I guess I'll try this out (I doubt anyone will want to pair with my...)

Username:OceanicWildfire
Some things about yourself:I really like anime and battling Pokemon. I've been told I'm really nice, I fence and I like to talk. If you want to know more, click on mah user name! Also, I'm a bit crazy. (but aren't we all in out own way?)

**Future Pair**

Sex:preferably female

Last edited:
Username: Zell
About me in a few words or less!: I enjoy art and theater acting and I love gaming including pokemon (which is why I am here lol) I can be shy at times but
I am a fun guy to be around and laid back type and I don't judge anyone or biased either, I do have a open mind and encourage those to do the same.

Future pair:

Sex: I have too many male friends so I rather opt for female preferably.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom