• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Official BMGf Pairing Thread (Vol 2)

Reaction score
We've decided we'll close the old pairing thread, its a bit old and outdated, so lets have a brand new sparking clean one. For now it will not be stickied, activity will determine if its worth a sticky or not.
Octy said:
What is Pairing? Well, it's like this: You will fill out a small form, and fill out what you'd like in a preferred pair, and then, if someone wants to pair with you, they'll say so. Once you get a pair, you'll post it here, and we'll add it to the pair list. Anyone can be a pair! Friends, best friends, bf/gf, etc.

HOWEVER, this is merely for fun and in no way, shape or form is for the purpose of just finding someone to date. This is to help you get to know more members and form friendships. It's also for fun. :)

Pairing Form

Code:
Username:
Some things about yourself: (We don't need a giant paragraph. Just a line or two will do)

**Future Pair**

Age: (what age range you'd like to have your potential pair in)
Sex:
Just to get a feel for it, here's a test form;

Username: Fab
Sex: Male
Description: I'm a mod for Outside the Box and Entertainment Inc, i really enjoy listening to electronic music and playing Grand Theft Auto games. My favourite pokemon are Squirtle, Scizor, Wooper, Snorlax and Spearow.

**Future Pair**

For now, a member can only be in one pairing, in the future we may relax this restriction.

List of Pairs
Neosquid and Shiny Celebi
DarkBlastoise27 and Dolce
The Boys
Mijzelffan
Ebail
The Girls
Octy
CrackFox
Dirk

Last edited by a moderator:
Username: Octy
Sex: Female
Description: I'm an admin on Bulbagarden forums. I love Roleplaying games, One Piece, Harvest Moon, Pokemon, and Zoids. I'm really easy-going and I don't bite. Ninetales is my favorite Pokemon.

**Future Pair**

Might as well.

Username: CrackFox
Description: I love music, movies and video games. The main thing I look for in someone is a good sense of humour.

**Future Pair**

Username: Dirk
Some things about yourself: OtB moderator. Obsessed with Homestuck, Hetalia, anime, music and I play baseball, netball and rugby. I'm generally shy but pretty friendly once you get to know me, I guess! ^^;

**Future Pair**

Sex: Either!

I also updated the list. x3

You might want to sticky this and potentially move it to OtB for visibility. Since right now this thread isn't very visible. Anyway:

Username: Mijzelffan
Description: I play mafia on the forums mainly, but you can also find me in the conversational chat thread occasionally. I like most video game series that come out on nintendo consoles, and watching a multitude of tv shows. I'm currently a history student.

**Future Pair**

Sure

Username: Ebail
Description: Well I'm pretty big on Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z, Yu-Gi-Oh (generally the original DM, but I still follow it now) and a few other things. I love music. I tend to ramble a lot. Other info could be here, but I'm lazy.

**Future Pair**

Back
Top Bottom