• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Official BMGF Quiz Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rules are as follows

1.Posters find a quiz from whatever quiz site they want
2.Said member would then post the link to said quiz as well as the results/images(if there are any)
3.Next person to post would find a different one and do the same as in #2
4.This would continue until any member of staff is bored with it
5.Any or all Staff has my consent to close it should they feel it needs to be

With those out of the way will start

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/139795/how-well-do-you-know-acdc
1131424657_Cool.jpg
Correct!

Last edited:
Tsunenaga Tamaki
1342867611_9214_full.jpeg
Like Tamaki, you are probably obsessed with power and believe you must get rid of your enemies or any possible threats to your leadership. You even conjure up the idea that the most serious of events are all a game and you are ultimately in charge of it. You almost always have a smile on your face and seem childish and stupid to your "superiors." You cannot stand the fact that you are being used and are someone else's pawn.

Whos your anime boyfriend? (with the anime girls I made for you guys) - Quiz | Get More Quizzes at Quizilla

Anime Girlfriend Quiz - Quiz | Get More Quizzes at Quizilla

Cute, Caring, Innocent.

1231041228_8568_full.jpeg

You girlfriend is very kind to all she meets. She greatly values love and friendship. Especially your love. You mean the world to her, and hopefully, she means the world to you. She can be sensitive, so try not to be too rough. No matter how bleak it may look, your honey will always have complete faith in you, and you should return the favour. Stand by her until the end, and most importantly, just be yourself, and show her you truly care. Good luck

Intelligent, Polite
1231042758_8530_full.jpeg
She is a smart little cookie. She always knows the answer to the question, and has a by-the-book solution to many problems. Although she may seem emotionless at times and may have trouble showing her feelings for you, she does care about you. You two may enjoy reading books together or perhaps you are study partners. Whatever the case, she is a great person to have around.

The Pirates of the Caribbean Trivia Quiz! :D - Quiz | Get More Quizzes at Quizilla

So, do I answer the above poster's quiz, or my quiz? Whatever, I'm doing both.
1143526454_parrowbleh.JPG

You absolutely have no idea on what the film was about, did ya? So why are you wasting your time here, anyway? :) Go find something more to your area!

Which 'The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya' character are you?
You are Yuki Nagato!

Reserved and silent, you don't give off much of an impression. However, you are frighteningly powerful and intelligent, and your unassuming appearances are nothing but a facade. People are attracted by your cute appearance and normally gentle attitude, but your silence can be intimidating.

Saber
1324786224_1281_full.png
Servants placed within this class are agile and powerful melee warriors. It is commonly assumed to be the best class overall, with high ratings in all categories. It is one of the three Knight classes, together with Lancer and Archer and also possesses the Riding skill like the Rider class.

Do you handle stress well? - Quiz | Get More Quizzes at Quizilla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom