• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The official Bulbagarden forums claim a Pokemon thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn every Pokemon I wanted was taken....

I'll take Kangaskhan I guess. I gotta settle....

Kangaskhan--OfRuins&RedNitefall--January 29 2011

However, should Lopunny, Gardevoir, or Blaziken become available (unlikely but those were my first 3 choices) would it be possible to save them until enough time has passed for me to change my claim? If not, Kangaskhan it is until the opportune moment!

Also... what are we claiming them for? lol

Last edited:
I Claim marowak in the name of piplup90!!!

I, Taio, claim Dodrio as of January 30th, 2011.

Pupitar - Ambipom666 - January 29th, 2011

damn every Pokemon I wanted was taken....

I'll take Kangaskhan I guess. I gotta settle....

Kangaskhan--OfRuins&RedNitefall--January 29 2011

However, should Lopunny, Gardevoir, or Blaziken become available (unlikely but those were my first 3 choices) would it be possible to save them until enough time has passed for me to change my claim? If not, Kangaskhan it is until the opportune moment!

Also... what are we claiming them for? lol

I Claim marowak in the name of piplup90!!!

Claiming Metang under the name of Chromas.

1. Sorry but Ambipom has been taken,

2. Sorry I can't "save" a Pokemon becuase that would be unfair to other members, you will have to keep checking back to see if they are no longer claimed.
We claim because claiming Pokemon is fun^_^

3&4. You did not use the correct format, the users below you did it correctly.

I'll take Metapod. They are so badass!

I, synthesis, take Metapod on Sunday, 30th, 2011.

1. Sorry but Ambipom has been taken,

My username is Ambipom666. I'm actually trying to claim Pupitar, sorry about the confusion.

Ambipom666 - Pupitar - January 31st, 2011

Last edited:
Sorry but you need atleast 20 posts on this forum before you can claim a Pokemon^_^

Yeah, I kinda overlooked that...:sweatlol:

But this is my 21st post, so now I can truly say that I, Thunder Lord Z, am claiming Marshtomp on February 1, 2011. Woot! :yahoo:

Last edited:
I wish to claim Manectric <3

I, Spikeheila, shall claim Manectric on Tuesday February 1st.

I'm actually really surprised this hasn't been taken. >>

Latias - Dissident - February 2nd, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom