• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The official Bulbagarden forums claim a Pokemon thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this will come as a shock to anyone, really.

Gallade - GalladeX - September 28th, 2010

DO SHINIES COUNT?! Oh my gawd. I CAN'T BELIEVE SOMEBODY TOOK MEW! Damn, PLEASE tell me shinies count! D:

if so ~ ♥

Blue Mew - Shiny Mew - 9.28.10

If the OP decides that Shinies count, I believe sajuukar was already in line for Blue Mew.

If the OP decides that Shinies count, I believe sajuukar was already in line for Blue Mew.

DAMN! ;^; But it's been in my signature for some time now! And it's my username! LOOK AT IT! *points frantically*

Hmmm..... It's a hard choice between Ninetales and Giratina...

... I like Giratina more, so...

Giratina(I prefer Origin...)-Shiny Ninetales-September, 28, 2010

Crobat ~ SuperSeaking ~ September 28th 2010

Well, of course! Just because Seaking is in my name dosnt mean I like it more then Crobat.

DO SHINIES COUNT?! Oh my gawd. I CAN'T BELIEVE SOMEBODY TOOK MEW! Damn, PLEASE tell me shinies count! D:

if so ~ ♥

Blue Mew - Shiny Mew - 9.28.10

Sceptile- Darkarceus11- Sept. 28,2010

Tough choice, either it, or Kirikizan

Sorry for the time being shinies don't count.

Sorry but both Kirikizan and Sceptile have already been claimed.

I know I'll get yelled at for this, but

Zoroark - Zorroark - September 28th 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom