• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The official Bulbagarden forums claim a Pokemon thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaymin- Kokoro-September 28, 2010

I would've taken Mijumaru, but he's already taken, so... :D

I claim Wobbuffet

Wobbuffet - Mutak94 - September 29th, 2010

I officialy claim MILOTIC!!! Yayyyyyyyy, Milotic RULES

Chandelar(Shandeera) - FallenStar - September 29 2010

Thanks!

If the OP decides that Shinies count, I believe sajuukar was already in line for Blue Mew.

Thanks for defending my honor ;)

@ Blue Mew, sowwy, but alas that they don't count anyway huh? Now we know that we are both appreciators of that magnificent creature... though I admit it's easier to see that you are :)

I've always thought there might be some Pokemon that nobody likes best (mr mime/jynx comes to mind), but it would be really cool if EVERY pokemon were to be chosen by someone.

Venasaur - GoldeenTail - September 29th

OH YES. I beat all of you guys to it~

Thanks for defending my honor ;)

@ Blue Mew, sowwy, but alas that they don't count anyway huh? Now we know that we are both appreciators of that magnificent creature... though I admit it's easier to see that you are :)

I've always thought there might be some Pokemon that nobody likes best (mr mime/jynx comes to mind), but it would be really cool if EVERY pokemon were to be chosen by someone.

XD thaanks, a lot :]

It would be nice :D no pokemon should be left out! They all need looove XD

I claim Garchomp

Garchomp-Screamo Turtle- September 29,2010

OKAY THEN!

I claim Bulby! ~

Bulbasaur - BlueMew - 9.29.10

I will claim Qwilfish!

Qwilfish - Opossumguy - 9-29-10

Your claim won't be official until you reach 20 posts, per the OP's rules.

Okay, I now have 20 posts!!! So, RECLAIM ON MILOTIC!!! Yayyyy, I finally officialy claimed Milotic!!!

Milotic - FranticShipper360 - September 29, 2010

EDIT: You still haven't put me on the list. Please, please, please. Didn't I do everything right?
*points to claim worriedly*

Last edited:
shaymincutey 27th of the 8th 2010
shaymin land pleas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom