• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Official Character Claim Thread (open for another claim!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Michael (XD:GoD) been claimed yet? If not, I'll be claiming him. :3

Can I claim Movie 8 Lucario and Riley's Lucario and Maylene's Lucario?

I'd like to renounce both my claims (Mikey's Eevee & Sakura's Espeon, both Anime) & claim Misty's Togetic & Lt. Surge, both Anime, please.

I give up my claim to Guildmaster Wigglytuff and Chatot, so they are now up for grabs~

I'm not sure how active this thread is anymore (I totally understand if it isn't,) but just in case it still is, I'd like to use my last two claims. ^-^;

Volkner and Palmer~ (both anime)

I didn't see these ones claimed yet, but inform me if someone actually has claimed them.

If not, I'll claim Spiky-Eared Pichu (game) and Hun (The Legend Of Thunder).

Can I please have my Claim either Accepted or Declined?

I proactively claim my namesake (when it appears as a character) unless somebody has already claimed it.

That claim will survive the changing of my name, unless I otherwise specify.

dammit, i wanted me from the anime
well i claim Lt.Surge from the manga then
i like being evil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom