• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Announcing the National Bulbagraphic photography contest, open to entries from New Pokémon Snap and Sword and Shield, with prizes for the winners! A thread with all the details on how to enter can be found here.

The Official Claim-A-Character Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Beautiful People
Reaction score
@Bronze, Guywho'sreaper and Blue1225: All accepted.

Keep moving forward
Reaction score
@ghaskan and Taio [/B] aaaaand you took the form too literally. I'll edit it. The [] was just to demonstrate that that was where you filled the charater name in. Also accepted since it was my fault.
I wanted to be sure to have May. :D

filthy shipping trash
Reaction score
Michael - FireMeowth - February 14th, 2011

(Michael from XD:GoD, of course. I don't really care too much for Club Member Michael.)

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score
I'm going to be really sad, and do this on Valentine's Day of all days. It's just coincidence, I swear.

Janine - Ryu Shoji - 14/02/11

Reaction score
Hmm... Okay I've finally decided.

Steven Stone - Blaah - 14/02/2011

(Wasn't sure if I was meant to include full name so I did just incase)

Last edited:
My Sword Hand Twitches!
Reaction score
Cynthia - Serperior - Feb 14th, 2011

Whispers in the dark...
Reaction score
I CLAIM Blair/Touya <3
DarkDreams - 14th feb '11

EDIT: A crap. Steven Stone. WAI ;A;

EDIT x 2: I CHANGE! I CHANGE!

Last edited:
The Beautiful People
Reaction score
RebornRocks, AxelHino, StaticSky, DarkTranqulity, FireMeowth, Serperior, Azure Butterfly, Blaah, Flaafy, and Ryu Shoji: Your claims are all accepted:

DarkDreams: I apologize, but both Steven and Blair are taken. Sorry ;-;. Denied.

@Ryu Shoji: It's okay, man. *Pats him on the back*

Wow, all of you either have names comprised of two words or names with two "a"s in them. Weird.

List updated! And I'll be at school, monday lol, so don't freak out if the list doesn't get updated IN HALF A SECOND.

Tyrant Lizard King
Reaction score
Karen - Tyrannotaur - Feburary 14th, 2011

Hopefully I got that right, typing on a IPad

Status
Not open for further replies.